• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Star Wars: Episode 7 The Force Awakens

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disney bought over Lucas....Star wars had just gone to the dumps...they are trying to make a politically correct movie, with a black, a woman, an old man..old robots & an old...!? soon cater to the LGBT sentiment..soon, we have a gay character , a Lesbian character, a Bi sexual robot & a transgender alien...

I prefer the older Star wars better...& they should have left it as that....

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disney bought over Lucas....Star wars had just gone to the dumps...they are trying to make a politically correct movie, with a black, a woman, an old man..old robots & an old...!? soon cater to the LGBT sentiment..soon, we have a gay character , a Lesbian character, a Bi sexual robot & a transgender alien...

what's wrong with women. They rock as ation girls.

"Master Chief, suck my dick"

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Disney will mess it up big time. Of course it will be like the king's new clothes syndrome. Everyone will praise it to high heavens.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is so CUTE.
[video=youtube;VOVNyouwac4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOVNyouwac4[/video]
1035x690-EP7_IA_35202_R-copy.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello ..........

[video=youtube;BnCpdNW_le0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnCpdNW_le0[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the episodic star whores movies have becum a joke. disney has decided to bet on more realistic, down-to-earth, gritty, adult-oriented, mature-audience, no mind-bending jedi trickery, dirty desperadoes on a mission kind of spin-offs that are outside of or underneath star whores core stories and can be considered stand-alone war accounts within the larger star wars anthologies. first up next december is rogue one. and donnie yen is no jedi.

image.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all about money. keep throwing us spin off after spin off.
until everyone bored with it.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the villains kena sia
the weapons are stupid

it is a B. for star wars . it is an disappointment.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the story is exactly like a Japanese anime.

I can put out a two page rant, but i am kind, dun want to spoilt for everyone.

Is this movie direct at japanese?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am guessing that the new series should be following the same sequence as the original Star Wars Trilogy. I expect the second movie of the trilogy to be the best, just like 'The Empire Strikes Back'. Watched the movie with my family tonight in 3D. Won't be discussing the current movie's plot until next week.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am guessing that the new series should be following the same sequence as the original Star Wars Trilogy. I expect the second movie of the trilogy to be the best, just like 'The Empire Strikes Back'. Watched the movie with my family tonight in 3D. Won't be discussing the current movie's plot until next week.

it is virtually a japanese anime, a cartoon. What is your rating?