• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think eErotica69 a fake WP supporter?

Do you think eErotica69 is a fake wp supporter?

• Yes, i suspected just as much!

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • I reserve my judgmenet. Need more time to observe.

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Of course not! It is all in your imagination. I believe in bro eErotica69.

Votes: 54 79.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chao ni ma de chou sha bi,ni pa shi wang ba.FAKEH YUUU STOOPID!!!!!!i also know how to talk like ah tiong but does it mean im a tiong?no i could be m&d or shitskin or pinoy.

KNN don't know what the fuck you talking about... Call me whatever you like... So long you are happy...:rolleyes:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joy+029.jpg

what the hex man, people fux father fux mother and you come and talk about crab :mad:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it just dawned on me that our beloved, misunderstood, missing and much-maligned ew69 on the old delphiforum may be lurking on sbf with a similar handle. whether it's e69, we don't know. but all pro-pap supporters are welcum! including ew69 (where ever you are) and the chua sisters. we want you to post here. :p :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa. First time I start thread with 100 replies and 1000 views in one evening. Even the poll also got so 50 over voters. Aiyo.. kum sia kum sia all your support hor. Let me read through from page 1 try to respond ok?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is neutral as he always proclaimed :biggrin:
So neutral that I tried to get him to sponsor me with infp points for me to stay 'neutral'' like him :biggrin:
Then he posted questioning the motive of the active forummer which I thought was his was of silencing the forummer :biggrin:
Prior to that on the same day, he private messaged the forummer to ask why he posted all anti pap when the forummer previously asked for alliance months back :biggrin:

Oh ya. I remember he always say he is neutral. Praise the PAP when get things right. Then praise the wp when they agree with pap, say they are good opposition don't oppose everything. When the AIM, hawker centre ceiling and the no-approval fun fair probems came up, we don't see this "neutral" guy come out defend wp and say the pappies purposely try to find trouble with them.

Like that can consider wp supporter? Like that can call "neutral" ah? LAMPA OK?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was highly upset when I made fun of his goddess Lily Neo. Draw your own conclusions. :wink:

He is fascinated with the Lily Neo and the downblouse grassroots girl serving with TPL, but don't share our enthusiasm for Glenda Han and Nicole Seah. Not all PAP ladies turn him on though, he hasn't commented on the other favorite PAP MP with the big hooters. Suspect he is racist.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u have a problem with an online moniker, then u have taken things too seriously in a internet forum full of anonymous monikers and clones.

Nowadays if anyone makes requests from me on serious matters, i would demand for his real name and IC number. :eek:

Internet is serious business lor. Mess with him and he will come after you in every thread. Just ask some of the chaps here.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is fascinated with the Lily Neo and the downblouse grassroots girl serving with TPL, but don't share our enthusiasm for Glenda Han and Nicole Seah. Not all PAP ladies
turn him on though, he hasn't commented on the other favorite PAP MP with the big hooters. Suspect he is racist.

Ha ha ha, Mojito (aka SgGoneWrong) is a liar and it just shows. Twister.

Show me one post that I praise TPL? Show me one you liar!!

Guess who I voted and praise during the last GE? Is NS and it was all over here during 2011. All the old birds here shows that I support NS. Ask your buddy Narong!!

Ha ha ha..

Read those 2011 post of mine lah, liar!

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?92181-Is-4-p-m-now-I-ve-still-not-casted-my-vote
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?92269-PAP-lost-Aljunied-GRC
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...r-be-quot-Help-Wong-Kan-Seng-Retire-quot-Year!! (2011: Let this year be "Help Wong Kan Seng Retire" Year!!)
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...ook-fans-is-now-more-than-LKY-s-facebook-fans

Hey, SDPPy, show proof to substantiate your claims lah!!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it just dawned on me that our beloved, misunderstood, missing and much-maligned ew69 on the old delphiforum may be lurking on sbf with a similar handle. whether it's e69, we don't know. but all pro-pap supporters are welcum! including ew69 (where ever you are) and the chua sisters. we want you to post here. :p :biggrin:

Dunno a fuck about ew69. Bur I am that old eErotica69 (and Erotica69) in the old forum!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh ya. I remember he always say he is neutral. Praise the PAP when get things right. Then praise the wp when they agree with pap, say they are good opposition don't oppose everything. When the AIM, hawker centre ceiling and the no-approval fun fair probems came up, we don't see this "neutral" guy come out defend wp and say the pappies purposely try to find trouble with them.

Like that can consider wp supporter? Like that can call "neutral" ah? LAMPA OK?

No need to talk to your own clone lah!

I did not say anything when PAP finds trouble with WP? Read my post again!!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tomorrow we reveal that you (aka) SgGoneWrong is pro-PAP and ask me to form a PAP alliance which I declined!!

New thread tomorrow.

Now already tomorrow, might as well start now :biggrin:
Do here, don't keep opening new thread, very irritating.
I helped you first:

eErotica69 said:
SgGoneWrong said:
Hi, are u pro pap? If u are I would like to propose forming an ally. If you are not interested to rope me to help, hope u guys work on increasing power.

Why did you tell me you are pro PAP and wanted to form an alliance, but I can see in all your post that you are anti-PAP?? Where you trying to trap me?

Luckily I am one of those neutrals. I am pro Singapore and not pro any party.

You so neutral that you scared people trap you lol?
Trap you on what? :biggrin: