• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think eErotica69 a fake WP supporter?

Do you think eErotica69 is a fake wp supporter?

• Yes, i suspected just as much!

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • I reserve my judgmenet. Need more time to observe.

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Of course not! It is all in your imagination. I believe in bro eErotica69.

Votes: 54 79.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have created this thread to keep our arguments out of other thread discussions.

My problem with this fellow is this: the person behind the handle had, under many instances, harrassed forummers who frequently spoke up against the PAP. That includes folks like tonychat and frenchbriefs, whom he likes to reply with interesting one-liners with words such as "UMNO dogs", "fuck back to Malaysia" etc.

Now i am all for free speech you see. It is not the content of what he says, but the pattern of posting that most intrigues me. Posting pictures from pap sources etc. Lately he has come to call me and Papsmearer "sdpp", whatever that meant, for voicing some concerns about a brand of soap, lets call it "wp".

Soaps have many uses, primarily for cleaning the body. But there is something wrong with this brand we think. We know the white brand gives us rashes, but how come with the wp brand we still itching? Sure, there are many people who use the white or wp brands with no problems at all, but don't you think it is possible that both brands have a common compound that causes skin reactions for some people? My skin itching and yours not means i cannot complain about the new brand of soap i changed to?

The common response has been, "Oh, you need to rub it over your body a bit longer", or "You use so little soap, of course not enough lah" and finally "Last time rashes, now it is just itching only, it is improvement" to preach patience for the new brand, all with varying degree of validity.

But our friend, this eErotica69 think people who don't like the two leading brands must be from a third brand called "sdp". Very dishonest, this forummer. There are so many smaller, less popular brands out that don't sell well. Why pick on this brand?

Because elsewhere on the net in other forums the same pattern exist. When someone talks bad about the white brand, he is labelled as a "sdp" brand advocate, aka IB.

I have brought to your attention, good folks of sammyboy, that this forummer is of dubious intention. The evidence points to the possibility that this person is actually a pro-pap supporter, not the wp supporter he claims to be. His or her allerged allegence to the wp is conditional upon their agreement to include a harmful compound that causes itching to some members of the community. A decent person of good upbringing like you and i would not have allowed that. It is time to call out these selfish collaborators for who they are.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was highly upset when I made fun of his goddess Lily Neo. Draw your own conclusions. :wink:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you cannot tahan this. How can you survive the real political world with even more nasty comments?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course we knew there was something wrong with this guy or woman,very very strange.yes we all know he has a secret fetish for PAP and other pro PAP dogs even from his self confessions but who cares?lots of PAP dogs out there,but by this implication and complexity of the inception my god!!!!!!this person is sicker than we imagine,this is like a full blown aids infested homo erotica self guilt inflicted closet homosexual love affair 50 shades of loving Pink with the PAP.

anyway fuck tonychat.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is neutral as he always proclaimed :biggrin:
So neutral that I tried to get him to sponsor me with infp points for me to stay 'neutral'' like him :biggrin:
Then he posted questioning the motive of the active forummer which I thought was his was of silencing the forummer :biggrin:
Prior to that on the same day, he private messaged the forummer to ask why he posted all anti pap when the forummer previously asked for alliance months back :biggrin:

Last edited:

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is neutral as he always proclaimed :biggrin:
So neutral that I tried to get him to sponsor me with infp points for me to stay 'neutral'' like him :biggrin:
Then he posted questioning the motive of the active forummer which I thought was his was of silencing the forummer :biggrin:
Prior to that on the same day, he private messaged the forummer to ask why he posted all anti pap when the forummer previously asked for alliance months back :biggrin:

Did he agree to sponsor you?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His whole shit is painted with PAP low life all over.. Even a moron can tell it clearly.. Why are you asking the obvious?

This motherfucker here is always trying his best to insult the intelligence of others but that actually makes him look more stupid.

That is how PAP recruit people, they select people with an air of Sinkieness low life. Anyone who associated with him is like this too.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Endless fights every day..... get a life folks.... just enjoy and chill lah...