• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Slogan for next erection...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aim to take away the ruling party's 2/3 majority in lumparliament, for this is the only salvation. If not, don't waste time voting to send in opposition who have the excuse for just taking MP's pay (from taxpayers, may I remind you guys) and do nothing much but join in the fucking wayang.

Alternatively, spoil the vote for this is how Obama lost the senate. 2/3 of the eligible voters did not turn up, because all lose hope of breaking the deadlock and they have lost hope on both the Democrats and GOP, so they stay home.

I predicted last erection which GRCs will fall, but see lah, never listen. Think you're so smart, or maybe you just want to take pay and do nothing. If this is the case, say so lah.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS still want PAP to be cheng hu... typical Sinkie...

Vote opppsition until PAP become opposition!

Use your brain. Don't be a loose cannon. You think so easy to form a government. Even a monkey oso need to learn how to climb tree before it can swing from tree to tree.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aim to take away the ruling party's 2/3 majority in lumparliament, for this is the only salvation. If not, don't waste time voting to send in opposition who have the excuse for just taking MP's pay (from taxpayers, may I remind you guys) and do nothing much but join in the fucking wayang.

Alternatively, spoil the vote for this is how Obama lost the senate. 2/3 of the eligible voters did not turn up, because all lose hope of breaking the deadlock and they have lost hope on both the Democrats and GOP, so they stay home.

I predicted last erection which GRCs will fall, but see lah, never listen. Think you're so smart, or maybe you just want to take pay and do nothing. If this is the case, say so lah.

Vote PAP for more secure CPF returns!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP slogan for 2015.Sinkies will keep coming back and back.

[video=youtube;Hn-enjcgV1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o[/video]

TuaCheeBye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking PAPIB starting this type of thread :oIo:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being inactive will not change history!

Actions like actually volunteer for oppositions activities and voting for them can change history!

Be involved! I experienced it myself and God helped the oppositions along the way!

Dun deally cares if your oppositions MPs get the fat salaries, but to show the PAP garmen can be disabled easily with just a vote!

Soo that they will not suka suka take the population for granted!

2016 is the turning point for Singapore politics i hope you guys makes it a swee swee experience for all!!

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you suggest? Remember the rot is oredi very deep and entrenched. Getting worse.