• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption please - girl attempting suicide

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ATB that attempt suicide at thomson condo quite chio

You can give your lan jiao only, what else you can give. come to me better, I can give her stay (camp) in changi beach, eat prata in changi restaurant (hawker centre), give her good time (fook) in changi river bank, shopping in downtown (sungei Rd).....

Alamak why suicide, come to me mah I can give you everything .

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

is she PRC?

cuurent media black out seems to sugest she is a foreigner

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

She suntanning lah...who is the kaypoh who call SCDF and police!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can see she is chio indeed even with sunglasses on. Can easily make 15k a month in nightlife.

Alfrescian
Loyal

that SCDF guy lucky....got to hug her.....from behind some more...wonder if his hands moved around...

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal

She doesn't look like she was attempting suicide. More like throwing a tantrum and trying to look cool doing it.

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal

lang jeow lor.... if money is a problem, then i dont mind helping her but how much she asking? $250 per shot is the market rate for local girls.

ATB can't command so much nowadays. Local gals can command more, up to $1000 if she's packaged & marketed properly by the OKT. Check out the sister site!

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

They still dont realise rich guys will use and throw.

Also gap between her breast line and navel too short.

Common stunted look, see a lot outside paradize , Sleigie.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

She should have thanked her lucky stars that she didn't get mutilated like the 2 women in Hongkong recently.