• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Car crashes into geylang kopitiam

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Originally Posted by :
06 Nov 2014
SINGAPORE: One person was injured after a car crashed into a coffeeshop in Geylang, Wednesday (Nov 5) night.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said they were alerted to the accident at Geylang Lorong 19 at 9.03pm. The man in his 40s had minor injuries and did not want to be sent to the hospital, added SCDF.

Mr Zhou sent in pictures of the aftermath just minutes after the crash.

This image has been resized.Click to view original image

A similar incident last month saw another car end up in a coffeeshop in Geylang.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nowadays sit in geylang kopitiam better dun sit too near the road...scully no reason one car end up into your dining table...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
geylang-lor-19-car-data.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too many cases, i think it's deliberate act of mischief. i know geylang has been target of frequent sweeping by SPF. maybe, some of the gang members is trying retaliate. just my guess...:o

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays sit in geylang kopitiam better dun sit too near the road...scully no reason one car end up into your dining table...

It is God's will lah. Even though you thought you are in a safe place like in a building. The building itself can collapse like hotel new world!

Who can dare to say they can control their own future?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Originally Posted by :
06 Nov 2014
SINGAPORE: One person was injured after a car crashed into a coffeeshop in Geylang, Wednesday (Nov 5) night.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said they were alerted to the accident at Geylang Lorong 19 at 9.03pm. The man in his 40s had minor injuries and did not want to be sent to the hospital, added SCDF.

Mr Zhou sent in pictures of the aftermath just minutes after the crash.

This image has been resized.Click to view original image

A similar incident last month saw another car end up in a coffeeshop in Geylang.

lianbeng replies: how come those paikia samseng gangsters never pak hor yi si? :confused:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are probably trying to close down coffeeshops and only allow food courts in shopping malls...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
7 times a year ... geylang got car whacked kopishop...higher chance of car whacking your dining table than strike 4d