• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

154th Media Bring Up Quah Kim Song again to Shame WP Sylvia Lim

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

good morning there and happy Thursday / Wednesday (some of our forummers are having expat terms in USA).

disgusting 154th media bring up Quah Kim Song issue again with the sole intention to shame WP Sylvia Lim.
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sport/football/story/five-things-know-about-quah-kim-song-20141106

However, PAP forget that their own matriach has a daughter call Lee Wei Ling who is neither man nor lady and is a spinster. She is the sister of Lee Hsien Loong and the only daugher of Lee Kuan Yew.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck opposition supporting retard must be delusional. There is no shaming in that article, if anything it is celebrating Quak as a legend of his era

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Dumbfuck opposition supporting retard must be delusional. There is no shaming in that article, if anything it is celebrating Quak as a legend of his era

Exactly. These opposition retards are busy tilting at windmills. Many of them should be admitted to IMH for treatment. Some should be institutionalized for good.

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL... tried to find the shaming part too but I think the article was fair la... Football is football and QKS is part of Singapore football history, no need to drag politics into this

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL... tried to find the shaming part too but I think the article was fair la... Football is football and QKS is part of Singapore football history, no need to drag politics into this

I agree. There's loads of loads of things that we can criticize the PAP about. There's no need to scrap.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I agree. There's loads of loads of things that we can criticize the PAP about. There's no need to scrap.

On the contrary there are actually very few legitimate reasons to criticize the PAP. That is the reason why the lame anti PAP brigade has to invent stuff.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
" imply " Twist! that my interpretation-How can a super law lecturer go with a low class footballer? pathetic, how come the wax statue don't have Olympian Tan How Liang; Ang Peng Siong; Pat Chan...& how come got joe Tay, Puay Chu Kang? Built sport school for fuck, for those stupid kids?

Where does the "shaming" part come in?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vile pappies very sore they hooked up.
As this will make opposition mp even more popular.
The IBs then got into action to sabo the feel good factor of the relationship by exposing QKS's pinoy ex-Gf's photos.
Scums of the earth.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly. These opposition retards are busy tilting at windmills. Many of them should be admitted to IMH for treatment. Some should be institutionalized for good.

Many are writing from there as part of their therapy, wonder with your "illusion" of PAP..are you "member of IMH" as well??:biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary there are actually very few legitimate reasons to criticize the PAP. That is the reason why the lame anti PAP brigade has to invent stuff.

I actually have to agree. Singaporeans are docile. The government understood this from the very beginning and foreigners already know it. All the complaining in the world means nothing without courage and action. Singaporeans are to blame if you don't care for freedom and true values and place more importance on lift refurbishment, estate upgrading and "asset enhancement" rubbish. Don't blame the government. If you don't know how to check it , any government will eat you up. The Americans figured this out over 230 years ago. We still haven't figured it out ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are the pappies so butthurt? Quah Kim Song is so low class Sinkie.

Their own capable PAP ladies hooked up with old ang mohs, or rich cronies and businessmen. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually have to agree. Singaporeans are docile. The government understood this from the very beginning and foreigners already know it. All the complaining in the world means nothing without courage and action. Singaporeans are to blame if you don't care for freedom and true values and place more importance on lift refurbishment, estate upgrading and "asset enhancement" rubbish. Don't blame the government. If you don't know how to check it , any government will eat you up. The Americans figured this out over 230 years ago. We still haven't figured it out ?

Those who trade liberty for security deserve neither. :wink:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Utter rubbish! If there were only a few legitimate reasons, the PAP would not have been scrambling these years after GE2011 to come out with schemes to buy back the votes such as the pioneer generation and other bullshit.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are the pappies so butthurt? Quah Kim Song is so low class Sinkie.

Their own capable PAP ladies hooked up with old ang mohs, or rich cronies and businessmen. :wink:

Quah Kim Song is low class?

What cock you talking? He is the idol to many Singaporeans.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quah Kim Song is low class?

What cock you talking? He is the idol to many Singaporeans.

Ang Peng Siong yes, i have heard of him. National swimmer and renowned coach. But this football guy, never. You must have a very special group of friends who idolize unknown footballers or a fertile imagination.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with the TS. Although it is not shaming, it is suspicious to keep broadcasting he is her boyfriend. I don't recall reading in Straits time about PAP mp/minister being whose brother in law, nephew etc, let alone whose girlfriend or boyfriend. This person launching a book about himself and family got what to do with who is his girlfriend? It is very common for people to do such insidious plan on woman artise, keep mentioning their personal affairs to the extent they overshadow her work achievement or abilities.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Peng Siong yes, i have heard of him. National swimmer and renowned coach. But this football guy, never. You must have a very special group of friends who idolize unknown footballers or a fertile imagination.

You're joking right?
QKS and his brothers were all household names.
Maybe you are an ignorant fool living in the wrong era.....ask your parents.