• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone find it insane theres 1200 people viewing this forum at all times?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but i could swear there cant be more than 20 or 30 regulars on this forum.

leong sam u better check ur networks,all these clones or bots or spies could be costing u alot of unnecessary bandwidth.

u should make the forum viewable only to registered members.....maybe make the front page viewable,u have to log in to see the rest of the threads.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
When this happens someone has already posted sensitive topics and kena mssive denial ofnservice attacks!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most important is that an old fart is a guest, and he's masturbating to sam's and my posts when it cums to praising the pap to the highest heaven. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
most important is that an old fart is a guest, and he's masturbating to sam's and my posts when it cums to praising the pap to the highest heaven. :biggrin:

Its Whore JInx and the whole Temasek gang logging on everyday to check my PAP smearing. Her cunt wet every morning anticipating how I will smear her. Like a bitch in heat.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can find a lot of exclusive information not found on other sites, especially those with their servers in Singapore. :wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think it's possible, many viewers but not many members. reason being this is considered a toxic site by the authority, i believe many feared being implicated if they register an account here.

mamadrama

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
could be aliens watching and lurking but not posting.

i think it's possible, many viewers but not many members. reason being this is considered a toxic site by the authority, i believe many feared being implicated if they register an account here.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Is TS making an allegation that Leongsam is faking statistics of viewership to get advertising income?
Defamation? :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This site toxic? You must have been away in Mars. Just check Yahoo, SG Forums and Facebook and you find more incisive and toxic posts. This site is just a tiny grain of sand that can be dismissed, as only a handful of loonies and tiko peks come here to boost ego and post silly threads, like sochi2014 and of course, myself. Hee.

If the stats are not manufactured, I chop.....

Use your fucking brain a bit, people. Also, actual real traffic is always during office hours. After that, this forum is a fucking ghost town.

This shows clearly that this site belongs to an establishment and most of those who post here are paid, but that does not include me, because I'm politically neutral and don't give a fucked damn who rules SG, but I dislike hypocrites and charlatans, that's why I'm here to whack these cheebyes if I find half a chance. These cheebyes include that Narong cheebye and shitnigger Jah the Rat, but not limited to these two. The others you know who you're.

Also, mediacock cheebyes also come here to snoop.

China, Russia and Iran rule. USA and UK are finished! Wake up from your stupid spg and pinkerton syndrome, retards! White supremacy is over. See one, whack one, no regrets!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
russia and iran are also angmos man! :biggrin:

Angmohs your head lah.......you har, never study the bible and keep spewing bible rubbish here. You say you circumcise, but did you?
The Mooselimps oso tock skin, like the Jews, so does that make you the chosen people? KNN, why am I wasting my time replying to a fucking retard?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Angmohs your head lah.......you har, never study the bible and keep spewing bible rubbish here. You say you circumcise, but did you?
The Mooselimps oso tock skin, like the Jews, so does that make you the chosen people? KNN, why am I wasting my time replying to a fucking retard?

did u slap him like u slap ur retard intern?