• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone admitted he dont Like mainland China....and why.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
?

3 Nov – Despite the fact that he had been residing in mainland China since his marriage to Chinese actress Shi Yangzi, Lawrence Ng admitted that he was never able to call it a real home.

According to an interview on HK Headlines, the actor, who has plans to return to Hong Kong after his divorce, stated, "The longer I live in China, the less love I have for it."

Admitting that Hong Kong will always be home in his heart, Lawrence said that aside from the cultural differences, he also felt that there is a lack of discipline in China.

"Once, when I was in Changchun with my daughter, I saw a man peeing in the street. When I glanced at him, he threatened to beat me. My wife also had an experience being cheated off her money on an online shopping site, but when we went to the public security bureau, they didn't help at all," he said.

........and so, it goes on......sama sama here.

?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
In angmo countries, two days ago, I also saw a uncle pee outside a bank, his car blocked my car from exiting the carpark too.

I also told him that. He told me he got too much drink. But his passenger quickly moved his car for me.

I think peeing in public places is definitely one of the least reasons not to like a country. It is so artificially external.

It denies the innate attribute and quality of a country.

jw5

Loyal
Lawrence Ng once acted as Zhang Wuji in Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre.

Not many people remember that particular series. :biggrin: