• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wp-1, pap-0

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was a forced error.

WP was sharp enough to notice PAP's error.

Just like the error when TCH mentioned in his White Paper that nurses are doing a low skill job. And that error went unnoticed through PAP Cabinet. TCH had to apologise.

All these show that pap ministers are dumb, daft and not thorough in their thoughts and staff work. Most staff officers can see through a Minister who is daft.

Look at Lawrence Wong and VB who try to evade responsibility for the $1.3B National Stadium debacle.

I was at the WTA Tennis Finals match between Serena and Haleep. The Indoor Stadium was leaking and the poor ball boy had to constantly mop the court. What an embarrassment for Singapore. Lawrence, LTY, SSC have let Singapore down

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
How? Their proposal wasn't taken up!
exactly.

nobody else on the streets will know about wp's fairer, transparent proposal.

and those judges that got the nod by the white scums will remember wp's attempt to disturb their $m salary.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
exactly.

and those judges that got the nod by the white scums will remember wp's attempt to disturb their $m salary.

You know and I know...it's up to us to spread the message

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is up to us to help the man on the street know, and remember.

exactly.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is called meritocronyism - at its very best. And obvious.

quite true...also known as meleetocronyism.

but I am surprised the pap is so blatant and shameless to have to resort to such obvious and desperate measures. don't LHL and the pap have any pride to resort to doing such wrong things?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every one got eyes and ears can see that the PAP MND is always trying to humiliate and embarrass the WP TC with a red report card.
WHo the fark care how the MND grade the WP TC,Most important is that the WP win the 2016 GE with 70% of the valid votes with bigger majority against the farking corrupt PAP.Down with the PAP !!! Divine interventions against the PAP !!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every one got eyes and ears can see that the PAP MND is always trying to humiliate and embarrass the WP TC with a red report card.
WHo the fark care how the MND grade the WP TC,Most important is that the WP win the 2016 GE with 70% of the valid votes with bigger majority against the farking corrupt PAP.Down with the PAP !!! Divine interventions against the PAP !!!

MIW still employs old tactics to deal with the opposition thru the civil service. Such strategies, imo, wont work with better educated voters. It will boomerang.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never thought Kangaroos can have their retirement age extended and some ppl can even know which kangaroo can be selected!

I bet the Australians must be mighty impressed with the 'skill' some Asians possess even though Australians thought they know EVERYTHING ABOUT KANGAROOS!!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought to be a Judge you have to be pro PAP? That is why they are called Kangaroos COurt? NO?

PAP:10 WP:-10!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

using of Judiciary, SPF and Ministries against Opposition is going to hurt PAP more than it hurts the opposition.

I am glad to see WP, NSP and other Opposition parties standing up to PAP and if necessary bring the pap and govt to Court. That helps to publicise the issue and show Singaporeans how dirty the pap is

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never thought Kangaroos can have their retirement age extended and some ppl can even know which kangaroo can be selected!

I bet the Australians must be mighty impressed with the 'skill' some Asians possess even though Australians thought they know EVERYTHING ABOUT KANGAROOS!!

In Singapore, the pap will do anything to gain some short term advantage. But such tactics hurt the pap in the long term. That's why many bad policies are coming back to haunt and hurt the pap. PAP's fall is imminent

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this little scoring is just a self-gratification that makes no difference.

the only difference shall come when more opp seats are won in the next GE.

the important question is: ARE WE GOING TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN?