• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why You MUST VOTE PAP in Next GE?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reasons:

1. Only PAP can bring you prosperity.
2. Opposition are all fly by nite bicycle thieves wearing flip flop slippers.
3. PAP Ministers are all top students unlike opposition retards.
4. Your mothers and Sisters will become prostitutes or maids if opposition assumes power.
5. PAP transforms Singapore from fishing village to a world class metropolis.
6. Only PAP has good men and women to serve you. Opposition members are all opportunists.
7. Your CPF is safe with PAP.
8. Singapore owes to the Lee family who has build this nation from scratch.

There u go...Vote PAP :biggrin:

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No government is good government. Why vote to have others rule over you? Your parents give birth to you to be ruled by others, is it? Use your fucked brain a bit, people. THINK!

Area51

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reasons:

4. Your mothers and Sisters will become prostitutes or maids if opposition assumes power.
6. Only PAP has good men and women to serve you. Opposition members are all opportunists.

1. Not
2. A
3. Single
4. FOOK
5. Was
6. Given
7. To
8. The pigs in white

There u go...

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote PAP is good because you dun have to worry about which oppositions parties to vote!!

So easy to choose!! Vote oppositions I have lots of headaches.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reasons:

Really ah? Why so many sinkees don't have enough to retire?

Yes, I believe you. NOT!

They are disgrace to the human race. They claim to be the smartest, yet when they speak, they speak like fools.

You say I must believe ah? 5 decades of PAP rule and we still don't have Swiss standard of living. And then we bring in 2.9 million foreigners to outnumber sinkees. We are already servants to the foreigners, thanks to the PAP.

It is easy to rise from 3rd to 1st world. Are we world class? $1700 median salary ...you call that world class?

There is a minister who steals toothpicks. There is a minister who eats at expensive restaurants and expect it to be free. There are Ah Neh ministers who have sold us out to India.
Negative returns ...that is PAP's definition of safe.

We owe them NOTHING. They are billionaires already, thanks to their position.

Lynch the PAP

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP may not be perfect, but with the current batch of oppositions where there's no unity but will fight amongst themselves in a multi-cornered manner, I'll still vote for the PAP. Many more good years ahead.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You gong simi lan jiaw, I only agree your last line ie. " There u go...Vote PAP out".

Reasons:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP may not be perfect, but with the current batch of oppositions where there's no unity but will fight amongst themselves in a multi-cornered manner, I'll still vote for the PAP. Many more good years ahead.

Was PAP perfect when they were an oppositions...if your forefathers have this mentality of yours....this country, would have gone to the dogs, a long time ago.....little wonder, what education can do....an uneducated person have better logic than you..sad!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was PAP perfect when they were an oppositions...if your forefathers have this mentality of yours....this country, would have gone to the dogs, a long time ago.....little wonder, what education can do....an uneducated person have better logic than you..sad!
You can say what you like, but I still find there's no better alternative (at least for now) than the PAP. To each his own. All of us are entitled to our own decision making. You can't impose on me, nor me on you.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why are you contradicting yourself? Aren't you trying to imply that it is precisely because the forefathers had voted for the PAP and that is why this country has not gone to the dogs. So silly of you.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reasons:

1. Fuck your Mother Chao Chee Bye! :oIo:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vote PAP cos with 1K salary I can buy their Pigeon Hole.

You boolieve in what the COW said?? $1K can buy pigeon hole?? You think this is
1970?? where a Pigeon hole cost only $6200.00 to $7200.00 for a 3 bed room!

If this is true than our Mr.COW must be sleeping or dreaming thinking of 1970!!
Unless he can turn back the clock! than I fully agreed $1k can buy pigeon hole!~!