• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian submarine fires torpedo, ship destroyed

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should Singapore worry about Malaysia's submarines? Has Singapore fired a live torpedo at a ship?

[video=youtube;nC9JmxO9NTM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC9JmxO9NTM[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Am i supposed to be impressed?

IN a real situation, the ship will fire a counter missile, maybe a few.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
South East Asian countries are SUCKERS wasting their tax $$ to Western Countries arm dealers selling "spears" and "shields" for a profit. For every heavy weight super torpedo there is a counter measure. Both costs exorbitant $$$ in the stupid arms race ending with the West laughing all the way to the bank.

South East Asian countries should wise up and spend their tax $$ more on social development (hospitals, education, family welfare etc)

Published on Oct 3, 2012Developed to counter advanced torpedoes, CONTRALTO®-V is based on the confusion/dilution concept. Designed to be integrated within any surface ship, for brand new platforms or during modernisation programs, it includes the reaction system, launching devices and CANTO®-V effectors.

CANTO®-V is immediately effective when deployed reducing the reaction time when the threat is detected at very short distance. The cloud of dozen constantly renewed false acoustic targets created by CANTO®-V effectors disturbs the torpedo in few seconds. The torpedo wastes its energy attacking false targets. Meanwhile, the evasive manoeuvre allows the vessel to leave the area totally safe.

http://youtu.be/49HuxLVT9QM

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am i supposed to be impressed?

IN a real situation, the ship will fire a counter missile, maybe a few.

Counter missile against torpedo??????proof that tonychat is dumber than his country's military, airlines and bomohs and has no clue what he saying.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please sink a few RSN ships... wipe the smug look off Ng Eng Hen's fuckface. :cool:

Um I'm pretty sure everyone knows SAF is a piece of shit.....the only result u gonna get is make ng hen go nuts like Hitler and expand the military budget by 50%.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Should Singapore worry about Malaysia's submarines? Has Singapore fired a live torpedo at a ship?

Wayang lah. They put explosives on the ship, then blow it up with torpedo fire. Cheah I also can fire torpedo ..... into minahs

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This reminds me of the Figure 11 targets on which I got my marksman award.

Last edited: