• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex workers pose as office execs to net rich clients

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Star/Asia News NetworkMonday, Nov 03, 2014
20141103_Massage_BH.jpg
4 13 2
Print
IVY, in her 20s, used to work in a massage parlour and part of what she earned from her customers was shared with her employer.
Two months ago, she decided to go solo and, posing as an executive, entered high-end entertainment joints and clubs to hand-pick her clients.
"My wages in the massage parlour was based on the number of customers I served and my earnings were shared with the owners (of the massage parlours). By working on my own, I get to set my own rates," the Vietnamese woman told Metro Ahad.
She added that she now earned RM20,000 (S$7,800) to RM30,000 a month, which she got to keep for herself.
Ivy is reportedly among a growing number of freelance sex workers, mainly from Thailand, China and Vietnam, who pose as office executives to get a more upmarket clientele and to escape detection from the authorities.
They enter the elite joints in relatively decent executive attire and mingle with prospective clients who drink and eventually get cosy with the women.
The women then accept invitations for a night of sex at a posh hotel, at a rate of at least RM300 a night.
Going undercover at various clubs, the paper's probe team found they are more active during the "ladies night" that most of these night spots promote each Wednesday.
Bukit Aman Secret Societies, Gambling and Vice Division principal assistant director Senior Asst Comm Roslee Chik said the authorities were aware of the foreign sex workers' modus operandi.
Various anti-vice operations had been held to nab them but the sex workers, who enter Malaysia on social visit passes, would re-appear after a while.
"We will continue to conduct more raids to ensure that the sex workers do not continue to conduct their trade (in the entertainment outlets)," said SAC Roslee.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/...e-execs-net-rich-clients#sthash.ObQZQZkA.dpuf

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It sounds absolutely disgusting. How can those men do such a thing.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope the guys know that the ladies they r banging is earning far more than them. Makes u wonder who is fcuking who!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This report is nuts, RM300 per night requires 66 nights to achieve RM20,000 or 100 nights to achieve RM30,000. WTF is this shit report? Still have not discounted days she's mensurating.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This report is nuts, RM300 per night requires 66 nights to achieve RM20,000 or 100 nights to achieve RM30,000. WTF is this shit report? Still have not discounted days she's mensurating.

RM300 for overnight in the hotel room. Exclude Sex, BJ/BBBJ, AJ, BF and CD.