• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF vs IS thread: where is the war front?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ISIS/ISL watch out: SAF is ccoming to get you!!!!

10668574_685390318218341_2140370500_n.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why dun send our best seal trained commandos?
I want to see how they measure up

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why dun send our best seal trained commandos? I want to see how they measure up

Ya good idea to send men from our 1st Commando Battalion.
Sinkies already know how good they are.
Won annual best combat unit upteem times.
Good training opportunity for the men to carry out strike missions in real life war situations.
About time for a small nation like us to show the world we have such elite fighting force.
Their moto is afterall For Honour and Glory.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya good idea to send men from our 1st Commando Battalion.
Sinkies already know how good they are.
Won annual best combat unit upteem times.
Good training opportunity for the men to carry out strike missions in real life war situations.
About time for a small nation like us to show the world we have such elite fighting force.
Their moto is afterall For Honour and Glory.

Sinkie Commandos would be beheaded by the hundreds.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There will be no SAF troops on the ground in Iraq and Syria; they will instead operate out of neighbouring countries, Dr Ng said.

"There will be risks to our SAF servicemen as they carry out their missions. To mitigate these risks, we will ensure that our servicemen are well equipped, and receive additional training in weapon handling, dealing with Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), as well as reacting to hostile elements," Dr Ng said.

What risks are there when these SAF servicemen are actually not on the ground in Iraq and Syria? :rolleyes: :confused: Risks from being sodomised by the US Marines during the night inside their bunk?:rolleyes:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is he grabbing his crotch like Michael Jackson?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did SAF ask if the coalition wants them or not? It's a liability but I guess the coalition is looking for a scapegoat when their mission fails, because it sure as hell will fail.

IS is unstoppable, because that's what the CIA wanted. Without IS, there is no reason to go into Syria and target Damascus to fall, thus fulfilling prophesy. These damned zionist pricks.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did SAF ask if the coalition wants them or not? It's a liability but I guess the coalition is looking for a scapegoat when their mission fails, because it sure as hell will fail.

IS is unstoppable, because that's what the CIA wanted. Without IS, there is no reason to go into Syria and target Damascus to fall, thus fulfilling prophesy. These damned zionist pricks.

Americans want SAF, but wont let them into any classified information. SAF would be good coffee and tea makers.

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal

This pic is awesome...KAKkkakkkakkkkkaaaaaka!

On a seriour note- Its not a good idea.Let the big powerful countries deal with it.
By doing this the govt is only attracting danger and putting our nation at risk
Besides I don't think our military men or women are up to it.
Perhaps they will be there away form battlefield and merely admin back up etc.

The ISIS bastards are seriously crazy bunch.They are killing their own people.
If they see Singapore flag..they only need to sneeze..

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I expect them to local promote all SAF members to be equal or higher than the US commanders. KNN.

lianbeng replies: bro, sorry i cannot give u Reputation again leh! :biggrin:
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to steffychun again."

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore to join coalition against Islamic State

What has an Asian country got anything to do with the Middle East.:confused:

If they have so much $$$ to squander why not spend it to improve the lives of Sporeans. The PAP is out of control if they think they can waste money on foreign wars.

Really so silly of papees to get involved in a war that does not concern sinkie land. It is a war thousands of miles away from the island and has not affected sinkie land in any way. Hantam the ISIS and they will hantam sinkie land, a natural reaction.