• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Considers Singapore As Province Of China

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the 60%, song boh.

BZRMWRm.png

Translation:
"My company would gives us $1000 for spectacle claim per annum. For my small eyes, how can I change a new spec. every year.
Here comes the problem #^_^#

Is there anyone who have recently bought or consider buying sunglasses/prescription glasses, including world renown sunglasses also can (some of you have discuss in this forum about purchase of few GUCCI sunglasses). You can keep the sunglasses, I'll paid you for the receipt so that I can claim from my company. Spectacles in <span style="background-color: #FFFF00">S'pore province</span> is expensive .....

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, your Chinese fail lah, 省(pinyin: shen3) then is province.

县 (pinyin: xian4) is only a county.

the ah tiong see littlereddot no up, classify littlereddot as county only. wahahaha..........

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, your Chinese fail lah, 省(pinyin: shen3) then is province.

县 (pinyin: xian4) is only a county.

the ah tiong see littlereddot no up, classify littlereddot as county only. wahahaha..........

Thanks for the clarification.

Be it province or county, in PRC's mindset Singapore would always be a part of China.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good good I'm prepared for the new world order....one world under Chao ni ma.

Come on China come annex Singapore!!!! Roll your tanks into orchard road!!!

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak, even ang mo also think Singapore is part of China.

------------------------------

Commentator Kevin Skinner has apologised on Twitter after he had reportedly said "Goodbye! From China!" after the WTA Finals match between Serena Williams and Simona Halep held in Singapore.

serena-williams-3.jpg

Serena Williams of the US (R) and Simona Halep of Romania (L) pose with their trophies after the finals of the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) finals in Singapore. (AFP/ROSLAN RAHMAN)

SINGAPORE: WTA Finals commentator Kevin Skinner found himself the target of online backlash after he reportedly signed off from the broadcast on Sunday (Oct 27) saying "Goodbye! From China!". The WTA Finals were held in Singapore.

Several social media users decried the comment as “ignorant” and “awkward”, while the faux pas also triggered responses from blogger mrbrown and television host Hossan Leong.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm offended. Surely Singapore is also a province of India and the Philippines? Why the discrimination? :mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FYI, the new pixellated SAF uniform are made in China (the uniform with the older design were made in Singapore).

There are also news of SAF having joint military exercises with China.

However, when the pappies go to Washington DC to report to their Jewish globalist masters, they sing a different tune:

Shanmugam discusses need for US to deal with rising China
http://ifonlysingaporeans.blogspot.com/2014/05/shanmugam-discusses-need-for-us-to-deal.html

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm offended. Surely Singapore is also a province of India and the Philippines? Why the discrimination? :mad:

Singapore is a democracy...maybe we can cycle rotate.....every 5 years change province.then u see every 5 years got mass importation of pinoys or Indians.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whores will be whores.

The PAP govt is sucking up to all the major powers and allowing them to shaft us left, right and centre while trying to play one off another.

You can rest assured that when our security is threatened none of these 'big brothers' will lift a finger to help us. No one likes a two-timing, backstabbing, double-headed snake for a friend.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whores will be whores.

The PAP govt is sucking up to all the major powers and allowing them to shaft us left, right and centre while trying to play one off another.

You can rest assured that when our security is threatened none of these 'big brothers' will lift a finger to help us. No one likes a two-timing, backstabbing, double-headed snake for a friend.

Yeah, it certainly feels like Shanghai while it was carved up by the 八国联军 eh?

EdmondHonda

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whores will be whores.

MYOB is the best policy.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And special rehabilitation park for the native aboriginal sinkies.

Yes, Native Sinkie Reservations where we drink, smoke, get stoned, stay jobless, lose all our money gambling and 'whoring', and see our women gang-raped by foreign concessionaires.:wink: