• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: foreigner molests sinkie's wife

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-molest-my-wife-mrt-4865770.html#post89681653

Thought this only happens to other ppl, but finally happen to me.

Was taking MRT when at Farrer Park many indian FT FW got on. One of them sat on my wife left side. I was on her right. My wife started to move closer to me and looked upset I asked her what was wrong.

She said the Indian guy pretend to take things in and out of his pocket but touched her thru his pocket and used his elbow to rub against her arm a few times. He also keep looking at her legs. He continued even when she moved away more.

I was infuriated and i swap seat with my wife. CB this indian really know how to pretend and act like nothing happen. Wanted to give him a fking right hook to the jaw but had to control myself. There were so many more indians and some tiongs and pinoys in the train. I wasnt sure they would help a sinkie (but i may be wrong).

I tell my wife next time dont need to be timid, just shout first. But she is like most sinkie girls..dun want to create a big scene..

The India FT very smart. I considered calling police but I know he can say it is all accidental. coz he molest very subtle and tactical. those sit opposite all never see all play hp. I am sure he does this to many local women every Sunday. And god knows how many of his kind are doing this.

To be honest, last time i used to be glad that the FT FW enjoy their Sunday rest day. After the Little India riots, I had second thoughts. And when I noticed the way they leer and stare at sinkie girls and angmobu, I m not sure about these ppl anymore. MISOGYNISTIC

Just wanted to warn my fellow sinkie edmwers. KNNPCB
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/89683147-post107.html

if you mix with them before,you will know they always play the race card and they don't care because they know if they accused us of being so call racism,they can strike fear deep inside our heart,I can tell you they are not good people

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The wife should not have allowed any chance for the shit skin to be next to her i.e. once shit skin got seated, she should stand up. Also she needs to get ready to move once the train reaches serangoon, little india and farrer park, becos the shit skins most likely visited kinjeow kar before boarding the train :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The wife should not have allowed any chance for the shit skin to be next to her i.e. once shit skin got seated, she should stand up. Also she needs to get ready to move once the train reaches serangoon, little india and farrer park, becos the shit skins most likely visited kinjeow kar before boarding the train :biggrin:

She should use her hair pin & place where the elbow meets....

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo boh year end celebration meh lim jiu tair zha bor

24mhw9i.png

mobmain.jpg