• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy Infestation

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IMG_20141102_124910_zpsbb2b8a59.jpg

This is what happen when sinkies are ball-less...A pathway meant for walking become a fucking pinoy picnic ground..

Thanks to the freaking incompetent PAP.. you have such shits around.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what happen when sinkies are ball-less...A pathway meant for walking become a fucking pinoy picnic ground..

No CID to check for illegal gathering?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where the fuck are the police????!!! These people are having illegal gathering without permit and is a public nuisance!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Side track abit.
my friend told me he took a cab driven by a prc.
but how a prc can drive a cab.
if true.singapore is gone liao.

Loeloe8

Alfrescian
Loyal
The country Singapore,,,is going,,,,is going,,,,,,its goneeeee,,,thank to PAP,,,i have seen the pinoy give padicure and manicure right at that area.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To add insult to injury, the PAP govt allowed Orchard Road to be closed for Pinoy street festivities this weekend. Don't think I don't know: the radio stations were reporting it, the PA systems at bus interchanges were announcing 'route diversions' for affected bus services along Orchard Road. :rolleyes:

Fuck you Lee Hsien Loong, you are an abomination. :oIo:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Side track abit.
my friend told me he took a cab driven by a prc.
but how a prc can drive a cab.
if true.singapore is gone liao.

i tot PR can drive taxi?

I've been getting calls from indian ft housing agents representing local real estate companies selling local properties.

different fellas, even ladies.... very thick bombay accent

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my company employing a total of 30 staff, 10 are from Pinoyland. There are only 6 Sinkies including the MD. The rest from other nationalities. The Pinoys are very close and stay as a clique more so than others. Because of their number Tagalog is widely spoken in the office rather than English/Mandarin.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In my company employing a total of 30 staff, 10 are from Pinoyland. There are only 6 Sinkies including the MD. The rest from other nationalities. The Pinoys are very close and stay as a clique more so than others. Because of their number Tagalog is widely spoken in the office rather than English/Mandarin.

Why has your sinkie MD employed so many Pinoys?