• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Social Scourge - PRC Begging Syndicate

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SG are lazy and love consuming,thats why they import foreign slaves to do the work for them,and then complain when foreigners are taking over sinkies jobs.even those people who hire maids are at fault.its like gateway drug,one drug leads to another drug and to another drug,pretty soon SG is flooded with drugs.cheap drugs and steriods.

We import foreign slave? Jiu hui kia Tonychat, the biggest mistake that Singapore made was to import a good for nothing worthless piece of shit like you and giving you PR.

ICA jiak liao bee!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See my correspondence with MSF below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: RE: PRC Begging Syndicate

Dear Tracy

Thank you for your email to the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF).

We have alerted our colleagues from the Destitute Persons Service Branch for their necessary action.

Our colleagues will get in touch with you.

We thank you for your concern.

Warmest regards,

Corporate Website: www.msf.gov.sg

Facebook: www.facebook.com/MSFSingapore

Twitter: www.twitter.com/MSFSingapore

Flickr: www.flickr.com/MSFSingapore

MSF_family-matters.jpg

Go Green

To: MSF COMCARE (MSF)
Subject: PRC Begging Syndicate

I have been told that a PRC Syndicate is exploiting and cashing in on Singaporeans compassion by starting a new "business". The syndicate is importing PRC cripples/ amputees. These cripples/amputees are PRC young adults. They will be transported to hawker centres early in the morning to beg for money. Many Singaporeans are compassionate and pity the cripples and will donate generously. Singaporeans will normally give generously to a new face, severely handicapped, young adult

The business is lucrative for the syndicate. It pays for the air tickets, board and lodging for the PRC cripples. The cripples will be paid 10% of the day's takings. I was told that each cripple can get in at least $400 per day. The syndicate is making a lot from the unsuspecting Singaporeans.

Several implications if such "businesses" are allowed to continue:

1. Singaporeans are cheated by these syndicates
2. Charity money which normally go to tissue sellers are channelled to the syndicate
3. Good hearted Singaporeans will feel cheated
4. There will be proliferation of foreign cripples and amputees into Singapore
5. Life for the aged and poor will be harder as they have to fight with these PRC cripples for donations

What can be done:

1. The Ministry of Social and Family Development must come in to stop these syndicates and deport such cripples who come in for business.
2. SG Media must do some journalistic reporting, publicise and expose this syndicate and this new business trend

These cripples can be found at Bedok South Ave 1, Blk 16 Hawker centre (Opposite Temasek Junior College) in the mornings.

Can MSF help to investigate and eradicate this?

Thank you

Tracy Tan

Yeah very good to feedback on this, must stop them before they spread to everywhere.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yeah, the Tiong beggars are very creative. For example, they travel around a hawker centre in a wheelchair while a speaker is blasting Buddhist songs. A lot of the 善男信女 would immediately fork out their money to gain good karma for the glory of Buddha. :biggrin:

Yes nobody do charity for nothing. The rich do charity for tax deduction and naming rights.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We import foreign slave? Jiu hui kia Tonychat, the biggest mistake that Singapore made was to import a good for nothing worthless piece of shit like you and giving you PR.

ICA jiak liao bee!

pap has been giving out many citizenships and PRs to the wrong people

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done.

They have contacted me and I am glad MSF has rid Bedok Hawker Centre of the syndicate nuisance.

I am doing this not because I don't sympathise with the crippled. I just don't want the syndicate to exploit the foreign crippled and also deprive out poor and aged of the charity in SG.

Remember the foreign "fake" monks exploiting charitable Singaporeans too?

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Govt will argue these PRC syndicate pays airport tax,GST for living expenses, transport etc so win win for PAP.

"We will look into the matter seriously and thank you for the feedback."