• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donatella Versace

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2621195-1D96654800000578-138_634x898.jpg

article-2621195-1D96DE7C00000578-446_306x459.jpg

article-2621195-1D974C9800000578-277_634x502.jpg

donatella%20versace%2018jun12%2004.jpg

19-donatella-versace.w1200.h630.2x.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/59LrsaH6ZaA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she appearing in Star Wars VII lah.............female Emperor Palpatine..............

she.....LKY's daughter.............and Sun Whore.............should act in '' The 3 Medusas''...........

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is scary shit...TS should put a "Warning" in the thread title...hmm...wonder if she ever choi before and wtf her clothes fashion can sell so well...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
omg is that thing even human?looks like the queen from starcraft broodwar or stargate atlantis.

is she the stunt double for emperor palpatine?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all suan until not worth one cent.....
If she says give you 1% of her net worth I think all scramble to lick her pussy for hours

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all suan until not worth one cent.....
If she says give you 1% of her net worth I think all scramble to lick her pussy for hours

let me tell u i dont think she would even fuck herself if u gave her 100% of her own networth.

i mean fuck her clothes,she would look better if the facehugger from alien attached itself to her face.

and look at that chest omg!!!!

21i9fK6.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she is only 59 years old and she look like that???

She needs tons of veggie juice to get herself back.