• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Defeated FAPee Dr Anus to Try Rear Entry into Parleement On Ass Loon's Kar Chng!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The paps created the GRC electoral mechanism to dominate Parliament with MPs not elected by the sinkies. It is a 2 way sword and will ultimiately lead to the downfall of the paps. It is no longer a guaranteed tool to wipe out the oppo parties. The WP had proven it with their win in Aljunied GRC.

Why put that loser in AMK GRC? To ensure that he will get into Parliament by the back door at all cost and if needed, the PM can help him push his way in.

Thanks to the internet, Singaporeans are much more knowledgeable and discerning now. Indeed GRC is a double edged sword.

I hope, in his arrogance, LHL retains SHT, Intan and replaces Inderjit with KPK .

I also hope WP sends in an A Team to challenge LHL at AMK. Then WP can raiseLHL's incompetence, his arrogance, his fumbles, SHT's fumbles, Intan's absence, KPK's forced entry and pap's disregard of Singaporeans choice and urge AMK residents to show LHL who is boss and vote out the whole PAP AMK Team. The weak team of LHL, SHT, Intan, KPK can be defeated at the next GE

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wishful thinking, lah.

When the paps decided to put up a guy in Parliament, and that guy is even just a hawker or barber, by using GRC headed in AMK by LHL, the hawker or barber can also become an MP. The PM is like the God of Wealth. He can make you a millionaire in one election, no need to slog like hell for a living and this loser from PE wil be heading for ....huat ah!!!

In GE 2011, PAP thought it was wishful thinking that WP can defeat the PAP team at Aljunied. Never say impossible

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope WP does an Aljunied 2011 at AMK for the next GE.

I am looking forward to a WP A Team (LTK, CSM, Daniel Goh, NS wannabe and Pritam Singh wannabe). Go for pap's jugular at the next GE. Will my wish be fulfilled?

Wait long long for your wish to come true.

Who is so stupid to go into a lion's den especially when that lion still has got teeth to bite? Don't forget, the lion still has got a living master teaching the lion what to do and how to bite.

WP may leave AMK GRC alone but will chip at the papees' grip in other GRC. Shake the main pillar, the building may not collapse, chip at its foundation, it will finally give way.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait long long for your wish to come true.

Who is so stupid to go into a lion's den especially when that lion still has got teeth to bite? Don't forget, the lion still has got a living master teaching the lion what to do and how to bite.

I hope pap thinks like you.

To me, "success favours the brave" and I believe it's time to go for the jugular.

Do you not agree that AMK GRC would be interesting with

PAP Team - LHL, Intan, SHT, KPK, ABC, XYZ
WP Team - LTK, CSM, Daniel Goh, NS wannabe, Pritam wannabe, FGH

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope pap thinks like you.

To me, "success favours the brave" and I believe it's time to go for the jugular

"Success favours the brave" when the brave one has the brain. When the brave one "chiong" like an idiot, he will end up a hero, but a dead hero.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Success favours the brave" when the brave one has the brain. When the brave one "chiong" like an idiot, he will end up a hero, but a dead hero.

he who chiongs like an idiot is not brave

definition of brave:

courageous, plucky, fearless, valiant, valorous, intrepid, heroic, lionhearted, manful, macho, bold, daring, daredevil, adventurous, audacious, undaunted, unflinching, unshrinking, unafraid, dauntless, indomitable, doughty, mettlesome, venturesome, stout-hearted, stout, spirited, gallant, stalwart, resolute, determined;

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
In GE 2011, PAP thought it was wishful thinking that WP can defeat the PAP team at Aljunied. Never say impossible

Complacency of the paps and added to it, the arrogance of Georgie Boy, and ultimately the rubbish from LKY about repent, enabled WP to boot out the MIW.

Papees are still arrogant and complacent. Time to boot them out in GE2016 but it is not possible in one swipe. Papees will fall ultimately if they continue to do what they are doing now, favouring the foreigners and putting singaporeans behind.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Complacency of the paps and added to it, the arrogance of Georgie Boy, and ultimately the rubbish from LKY about repent, enabled WP to boot out the MIW.

Papees are still arrogant and complacent. Time to boot them out in GE2016 but it is not possible in one swipe. Papees will fall ultimately if they continue to do what they are doing now, favouring the foreigners and putting singaporeans behind.

I am an optimist.

Many Singaporeans have enough of pap's nonsense.

if the brave opposition goes for all or nothing, AMK Residents will have to make a difficult choice, but a choice they will have to make.

what has LTK to lose?

LTK must force AMK residents to make a choice for SG..have another 5 yrs of incompetent leadership or vote for change.

AMK residents must then make a choice of losing LHL or losing an Opposition stalwart LTK and his strong team including CSM. I would think it will be close and can go either way

LTK did it at GE 2011. will he do it at the next GE?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
PAP Team - LHL, Intan, SHT, KPK, ABC, XYZ

I hope the good Doctor gets into Parliament this time round as he is intelligent and motivated and can do a lot of good for the country.

At the last bi election the electorate made the mistake of choosing that useless woman candidate from the WP instead of a capable doctor. After winning the seat, instead of serving the constituents, she decided that her own selfish pursuits were far more important so she had a taxpayer funded holiday which she used to have sex and start a family instead.

The electorate won't be conned the next time round. I'm sure she will be thrown out of parliament.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope the good Doctor gets into Parliament this time round as he is intelligent and motivated and can do a lot of good for the country.

At the last bi election the electorate made the mistake of choosing that useless woman candidate from the WP instead of a capable doctor. After winning the seat, instead of serving the constituents, she decided that her own selfish pursuits were far more important so she had a taxpayer funded holiday which she used to have sex and start a family instead.

The electorate won't be conned the next time round. I'm sure she will be thrown out of parliament.

Tsk tsk tsk... dint know you are stalking LLL

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thanks to the internet, Singaporeans are much more knowledgeable and discerning now. Indeed GRC is a double edged sword.

Thanks to the internet, Singaporeans know how absolutely useless the opposition parties are.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good. Let the pap field KPK against LLL at PE SMC at the next GE.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
The current state of non-WP opposition doesn't provide relief to WP as PAP can well afford to send in their heavyweights to surround WP wards preventing WP from making further inroad. In fact it WP that relieve the pressure off other oppositions as PAP will be entirely focus on WP on national issues while ignoring other oppositions.

I think PAP will likely field a grassroots candidate against LLL in PE. Right now any seats held by WP will be contested by Grassroots candidates while PAP strengthen those GRCs located near Aljunied GRC with heavyweights creating an encirclement around WP territories.

Closely watch area will be EC GRC, TM GRC and JC SMC.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope, in his arrogance, LHL retains SHT, Intan and replaces Inderjit with KPK .

I also hope WP sends in an A Team to challenge LHL at AMK. Then WP can raiseLHL's incompetence, his arrogance, his fumbles, SHT's fumbles, Intan's absence, KPK's forced entry and pap's disregard of Singaporeans choice and urge AMK residents to show LHL who is boss and vote out the whole PAP AMK Team. The weak team of LHL, SHT, Intan, KPK can be defeated at the next GE

Don't be silly. WP said they want to be loyal subjects of the Emperor. How to prove it, when you try to unseat him in a popularity vote?

I foresee Loong reigning a third term in government with absolute control over the GLCs and become more amicable towards a stronger wp while jealous minions vie for a smaller imperial favours to be shared with the largest opposition.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to the internet, Singaporeans know how absolutely useless the opposition parties are.

Otherwise..otherwise....don't you forget a "greenhorn" WP team nearly kick LHL out of AMK....you must be out of your "gourd"...thanks to the internet, the people have much more information on the PAP....& hopefully they have enough "BALLS" to decide their future...50 years is enough. History have taught us, we have a too arrogant a ruler etc..too long a time in power...the people will suffer

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

Need a more powderful team than that to topple AMK, lots of my friends in AMK are blind followers of the PAP.. ... WP should contest the east, leave AMK for the next round when they have stronger recruits

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be silly. WP said they want to be loyal subjects of the Emperor. How to prove it, when you try to unseat him in a popularity vote?

I foresee Loong reigning a third term in government with absolute control over the GLCs and become more amicable towards a stronger wp while jealous minions vie for a smaller imperial favours to be shared with the largest opposition.

WP sent in a rookie Team and caused a fright at AMK BRC in GE 2006. Can you imagine if WP sends in their A Team at the next GE.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need a more powderful team than that to topple AMK, lots of my friends in AMK are blind followers of the PAP.. ... WP should contest the east, leave AMK for the next round when they have stronger recruits

one possible WP strategy is to cut pap's head at the next GE and the pap will bleed to death

jw5

Loyal
At least one of the members of that rookie team is an active member of this forum. :wink:

WP sent in a rookie Team and caused a fright at AMK BRC in GE 2006. Can you imagine if WP sends in their A Team at the next GE.