• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl in provocative loose shorts distracts STOMPER's hubby while he s driving

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Girl in provocative loose shorts distracts STOMPER's hubby while he is driving

Girl in provocative loose shorts distracts my hubby while he is driving

198574.jpg

A STOMPer's husband was distracted by this girl's skimpy shorts while driving. They were at a Tampines Street junction when they saw the girl. The STOMPer says:"My husband could not concentrate on his driving when we were at the junction of Tampines Street."This young girl was dressed so scantily, and carried a fake LV bag."As the wind blew, her shorts 'opened' and showed her butt in bright daylight, about 12 noon."My husband felt so sick."He said: 'Oh my God, these girls of the new age, what a disgrace to high society Louis Vuitton!'"

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...-shorts-distracts-my-hubby-while-he-s-driving

Like that they called provocative ?? she must be from stone age!!
this I would called norm!! please la go visit other countries you'll see more buttock than this
picture here! it's nothing !!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Girl in provocative loose shorts distracts STOMPER's hubby while he is driving

Henpicked husband, unreasonable wife. If I'm the guy, I'll bring my wife to Genting and drive off the cliff.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blame the wife for not being chio n sexy n good in bed enough tat husband can get distracted so easily by these sort of average gal.

Agreed. It's the wife's fault. Cannot sextisfy her husband blame the girl. By the way, the girl also don't look so chio so the wife must be hideous. Give the man a break.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Er... in a climate ours, stone age people wore much less clothing and would probably not have eroticised thighs.

Like that they called provocative ?? she must be from stone age!!
this I would called norm!! please la go visit other countries you'll see more buttock than this
picture here! it's nothing !!

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
The woman should be more concerned that a frumpy pig like this can distract her husband

He must have no fussiness whatsoever

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity the wife and daughter of the husband. But you they have to wear the tudung at home and in public.

Please up my points back pass 700.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Girl in provocative loose shorts distracts my hubby while he is driving

198574.jpg

lianbeng replies: he better dun go to swimming pool lah! :biggrin: he might die of heart attack immediately!