• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl in provocative loose shorts distracts STOMPER's hubby while he s driving

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Girl in provocative loose shorts distracts STOMPER's hubby while he is driving

Girl in provocative loose shorts distracts my hubby while he is driving

198574.jpg

A STOMPer's husband was distracted by this girl's skimpy shorts while driving. They were at a Tampines Street junction when they saw the girl. The STOMPer says:"My husband could not concentrate on his driving when we were at the junction of Tampines Street."This young girl was dressed so scantily, and carried a fake LV bag."As the wind blew, her shorts 'opened' and showed her butt in bright daylight, about 12 noon."My husband felt so sick."He said: 'Oh my God, these girls of the new age, what a disgrace to high society Louis Vuitton!'"

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...-shorts-distracts-my-hubby-while-he-s-driving

Last edited:

veggiehater

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that also counted as provocative? the wife is a retard and the husband is a humsup. how did she know the LV was fake in the first place?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blame the wife for not being chio n sexy n good in bed enough tat husband can get distracted so easily by these sort of average gal.

The wife is an idiot. The husband is just giving excuses to cover up his ogling at that girl. Don't blame the girl, blame the sex-hungry husband.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
198574.jpg

this girl should be happy like fuk, with the state she is in she still can draw a man's attention

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno why anyone complaining. Its free show. Its the girl who wear provocative clothes that gets angry and annoyed when him sups stAres at them.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Husband is a liar alright. He was obviously checking out on this young girl and his wife caught him doing so, and so he act like a Saint and pass those comments.

In fact he is most likely thinking "how I wish I could pull down the shorts and panties and insert my........."

jw5

Loyal
If he is so easily distracted, he should be neither married nor driving. :biggrin:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
The husband probably took the picture as well on the pretext of allowing his wife to upload it to stomp.
but first he had to scrutinize the picture in the toilet of these disgraceful girls of the new age.