• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Parents of special needs child: Teo ser luck, you are a disgraceful human being

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]PARENTS OF SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD: TEO SER LUCK, YOU ARE A DISGRACEFUL HUMAN BEING[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
31 Oct 2014 - 1:59pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

PARENTS OF SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD – TEO SER LUCK, YOU ARE A DISGRACEFUL HUMAN BEING
Shame on you Teo Ser luck and all you despicable PAPs grassroots leaders who hijacked the YMCA event and used our children as pawns to score political points. No, the protesters in no way scared our children. It was clearly a set-up and GOD is our witness to this shameful act. As the father of one of the children, I can clearly testify the following facts.

1) The children were stressed by the loud sound system, which we suspect was done on purpose to disrupt the CPF protest. The show initially was supposed to begin at 12noon to 2pm. Then at the last minute, we were told the time is changed to 2pm to 4 pm. I think to clash with the CPF protest, they changed it to 4pm to 6pm on the same day.

2) The protesters speeches with a small PA system were in no way disrupting our show. Quite a few of us went over to listen to their speeches. They were in no way hate speeches, they were merely explaining how the government had lied to us regarding the CPF and how we deserved better interests for our CPF funds.

3) The only time the protesters marched was to get the attention of the minister in attendance and nothing more. For the record, our kids were not even on stage when they started walking. They were in no way heckling our kids. Some of us also went out to shake Roy’s and Han Hui’s hands in appreciation of their sacrifice.

4) A lot of us parents, were clapping for the protesters and appreciate their sacrifice to expose the tyranny of this useless self-serving government. The people who were shouting back at the protesters, were the grassroots volunteers.

5) Our Lord Jesus truly works in mysterious ways, turning a cunning scheme by the government to fix the CPF protesters, into one that has shed light on the difficulties for parents with special needs children. Let’s see how much they do to help us, now that our plight is out in the open. Hope Roy and Han Hui can do a protest to highlight the plight of struggling parents like us. I am sure you have friends who can apply the permits for you.

6) As for people like Roy Ngerg and Ms Han Hui, I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making the sacrifice to stand up against the tyranny . GOD bless you both and I’m sure many are praying that you will come out safe from your selfless sacrifice. As for Mr Ngerng, I am sorry that you lost your job in the process and are now made to look like a criminal for standing up for your fellow men and women.

7) Thanks to the government’s stupidity more people will come together. Now more people are exposed to social media web-sites, like TRemeritus, The Online Citizen and The Real Singapore, which until that event, I myself did not know existed.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Lately the PAP is suddenly so interested in special needs children? LKY and the PAP believes in eugenics and they don’t care about the plight of our children, as they consider them as useless and are a burden and cant contribute to their GDP growth. But if there is a chance to make use of them to discredit the CPF protests or score political points they will. Sadly for Han Hui and Roy, they innocently walked into a trap. Not to worry, GOD is watching.

Quite a few of us wish to come out and make a joint statement on the matter, but we are afraid we will be targeted too. Don’t forget our board of directors of YMCA are all PAP members. We are already struggling with our lives, so please forgive us for not standing up to be witnesses to this whole injustice, where some brave young fighters are going to be wrongly crucified like our LORD Jesus Christ, for standing up for the meek and weak.

To all Singaporeans, please continue to support these young brave hearts and pray for them in their hour of need.

To the judges and Chief of Police, please don’t continue to participate in committing these atrocities against your fellow men and women, by supporting the Devil in disguise, thePAP government, sorry I meant a ruthless PAP Dictatorship. GOD shall provide, don’t accept the blood money of your masters if you have GOD in your hearts.
GOD bless you. Pray for our heroes daily.

Mary & Joseph
TRS readers

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the couple feel that their children were used as pawn, they should form an association or group to take care of their need, dump YMCA.

And to YMCA (ex Christian Crusaders), if they need PAPs bully dogs in their management they should restructure their righteousness 义

Watch out for false prophets who are ministers' wolves in Christian skins.

Matthew 7:15-20

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

[h=1]PARENTS OF SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD: TEO SER LUCK, YOU ARE A DISGRACEFUL HUMAN BEING[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
31 Oct 2014 - 1:59pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

PARENTS OF SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD – TEO SER LUCK, YOU ARE A DISGRACEFUL HUMAN BEING
Shame on you Teo Ser luck and all you despicable PAPs grassroots leaders who hijacked the YMCA event and used our children as pawns to score political points. No, the protesters in no way scared our children. It was clearly a set-up and GOD is our witness to this shameful act. As the father of one of the children, I can clearly testify the following facts.

1) The children were stressed by the loud sound system, which we suspect was done on purpose to disrupt the CPF protest. The show initially was supposed to begin at 12noon to 2pm. Then at the last minute, we were told the time is changed to 2pm to 4 pm. I think to clash with the CPF protest, they changed it to 4pm to 6pm on the same day.

2) The protesters speeches with a small PA system were in no way disrupting our show. Quite a few of us went over to listen to their speeches. They were in no way hate speeches, they were merely explaining how the government had lied to us regarding the CPF and how we deserved better interests for our CPF funds.

3) The only time the protesters marched was to get the attention of the minister in attendance and nothing more. For the record, our kids were not even on stage when they started walking. They were in no way heckling our kids. Some of us also went out to shake Roy’s and Han Hui’s hands in appreciation of their sacrifice.

4) A lot of us parents, were clapping for the protesters and appreciate their sacrifice to expose the tyranny of this useless self-serving government. The people who were shouting back at the protesters, were the grassroots volunteers.

5) Our Lord Jesus truly works in mysterious ways, turning a cunning scheme by the government to fix the CPF protesters, into one that has shed light on the difficulties for parents with special needs children. Let’s see how much they do to help us, now that our plight is out in the open. Hope Roy and Han Hui can do a protest to highlight the plight of struggling parents like us. I am sure you have friends who can apply the permits for you.

6) As for people like Roy Ngerg and Ms Han Hui, I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making the sacrifice to stand up against the tyranny . GOD bless you both and I’m sure many are praying that you will come out safe from your selfless sacrifice. As for Mr Ngerng, I am sorry that you lost your job in the process and are now made to look like a criminal for standing up for your fellow men and women.

7) Thanks to the government’s stupidity more people will come together. Now more people are exposed to social media web-sites, like TRemeritus, The Online Citizen and The Real Singapore, which until that event, I myself did not know existed.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Lately the PAP is suddenly so interested in special needs children? LKY and the PAP believes in eugenics and they don’t care about the plight of our children, as they consider them as useless and are a burden and cant contribute to their GDP growth. But if there is a chance to make use of them to discredit the CPF protests or score political points they will. Sadly for Han Hui and Roy, they innocently walked into a trap. Not to worry, GOD is watching.

Quite a few of us wish to come out and make a joint statement on the matter, but we are afraid we will be targeted too. Don’t forget our board of directors of YMCA are all PAP members. We are already struggling with our lives, so please forgive us for not standing up to be witnesses to this whole injustice, where some brave young fighters are going to be wrongly crucified like our LORD Jesus Christ, for standing up for the meek and weak.

To all Singaporeans, please continue to support these young brave hearts and pray for them in their hour of need.

To the judges and Chief of Police, please don’t continue to participate in committing these atrocities against your fellow men and women, by supporting the Devil in disguise, thePAP government, sorry I meant a ruthless PAP Dictatorship. GOD shall provide, don’t accept the blood money of your masters if you have GOD in your hearts.
GOD bless you. Pray for our heroes daily.

Mary & Joseph
TRS readers

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Divine providence will punish those are involved in this saga...the 'GOATS" will be separated from the sheep & thrown into a place..where there will be gnashing of teeth..

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goats or sheeps will b slaugthered during ramadan
No diff. All tio chop to pieces.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this is true than it shows PAP truly has no conscience and no morals,we must be careful here,we are dealing with monsters not mere humans.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We should highlight more on the CPF issue then.. since PAP is so afraid of the CPF that they have a free hand upon... Then let us dive in more and show how corrupted PAP is.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies, you see.. If you have balls, you will let the truth out in no time.. Keep that up!!!!

If this parents stood out earlier, i mean before Roy and HHH gets to the court, there might not be more hassle towards them.

Having balls is very very important to guard and uphold your individual rights and freedom.. You want a just society, then pls bring out your balls..

Roy and HHH having balls and reveal how fucked up PAP has done to your CPF..

this parents have balls and highlighted the truth..

You see, how a little showing of balls will change a lot of things to reveal the truth and taking steps towards justice.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do the writers Mary and joseph even exists?

If what they wrote is true, then they must testify in Court to expose the truth.

Invoking the name of religion and then saying they do not wish to testify in court in the same breath shows that they are insincere, or that this article was written by someone with an ulterior motive......

Actually, I believe this couple do not exist at all........

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
papzi tell you your CPF is safe, you believe anot?

papzi tell you you are a dissatisfied person because you surf SBF. you believe anot.

so what these 2 said make sense.. i believe.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do the writers Mary and joseph even exists?

If what they wrote is true, then they must testify in Court to expose the truth.

Invoking the name of religion and then saying they do not wish to testify in court in the same breath shows that they are insincere, or that this article was written by someone with an ulterior motive......

Actually, I believe this couple do not exist at all........

With my limited exposure to special need children, I understand that they don't get frightened - which is why we only use carrot and not the stick to discipline them. However, they do get irritated easily ( sound is a possible cause ) and will usually become hysterical and even violent. Just wondering if there were such reactions from the children on that day. I am really baffled why they keep saying that the children were frightened. " Irritated" is more appropriate. Is it to gain sympathy?

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the couple feel that their children were used as pawn, they should form an association or group to take care of their need, dump YMCA.

I doubt they could.
Majority of the parents do not have resources (money and assets) because they are poor.
Minority of the parents may be rich and do have the resources, but they are one way or another related with Pappies.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Presumably Mary & Joseph are Christians
Very Catholic sounding first names too
They and their fellow congregation members
Should read the following and be inspired

Now this does not in any way negates
My atheist leanings most religions started out
As agents of state control but not all are equal
Clear to me from outset fuss about Kong Hee
And others is made by Lightning for ulterior motives

Healthy sense of skepticism is good antidote
Anglo-Chinese School is Methodist in orgin
On Wanchai prime land is a skyscraper
Not an office building but a wealthy church

How Smashed Jesus Shrine Reveals Christian Undercurrent to Hong Kong Protests

When police cleared barricades in Hong Kong’s Mong Kok neighborhood this month, they knocked down a makeshift chapel and shattered a statue of Jesus Christ. A day later, activists rebuilt the shrine, adding for good measure a cross in front of government headquarters.

The episode shows the unusually central role Christianity is playing in the protests over how the city’s chief executive will be elected, even as the faith is curtailed in China. Many protest leaders are Christians and they cite freedom of religion as one reason they’re leery of greater Communist Party control over the city.

That the faith has thrived in Hong Kong since China regained sovereignty from the British in 1997 serves as a reminder that party’s power is limited. While the city government took steps to promote other faiths after the handover, Christianity has grown stronger by some measures and expanded its footprint across the border on the mainland.

“We support universal suffrage, because from our religious standpoint, everyone, no matter rich or poor, should have the right to take care of the whole society,” said Yuen Tin Yau, the reverend who heads the Methodist Congregations of Hong Kong. He cites Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela, a fellow Methodist, as inspiration. “Everyone should have the right to vote -- not just vote but a real choice.”

The presence of Catholics and Protestants in Hong Kong dates back to at least the mid-19th Century, when the British secured the territory as a trading post for tea and opium. The religious community is now a freewheeling collection of more than 70 denominations, offering a rival authority on a scale that the communists don’t face on the mainland.

There, the government recognizes five state-sanctioned religions, including Protestant and Catholic “patriotic associations” that don’t recognize the pope, and has influence over budgets and appointments. Independent churches are forced underground and members can face arrest.

Demolished Church

This past March, Christians formed a human shield in a failed attempt to block the demolition of a $4 million church that took 12 years to build in the rich coastal city of Wenzhou after authorities said it violated zoning regulations.

Memories of that demolition echoed in Hong Kong’s Mong Kok, a gritty neighborhood that has been occupied by protesters for a month. Andrew Tam, 23, was among the activists who took shifts protecting the Jesus shrine before it was leveled by police while they cleared out barricades Oct. 17.

“I just cannot believe this could happen in Hong Kong,” he said. “I thought this could only happen in mainland China.”

Although only one in 10 Hongkongers is Christian, members of the faith play a prominent role among the leadership of both sides. A Baptist minister, a hymn-singing constitutional law scholar and a church-going 18-year-old graduate of a parochial school lead those asking for more open elections. The former head of the Catholic Church in Hong Kong, Cardinal Joseph Zen Ze-kiun -- an outspoken supporter of human rights -- has also weighed in.

Christian Officials

Christians are equally prominent across the barricades. Hong Kong’s No. 2 official, Carrie Lam, who led televised talks with students, is Catholic. The former top official, Chief Executive Donald Tsang, was a Catholic who cited the Jesuit scholar Matteo Ricci. As many as 30 percent of government officials are Christian, according to Kung Lap Yan, a professor at the Divinity School of Chung Chi College in Hong Kong.

The Archbishop of the Hong Kong Anglican Church, Paul Kwong, is a member of a party-approved political advisory body who told his parishioners they should keep quiet as Jesus did on the cross, according to the South China Morning Post.

Even though there are 2 million combined Buddhist and Taoist followers in Hong Kong, and some shrines among its protesters tents, the city’s dominant religions have kept a lower profile. Six religious associations, including the leading Buddhist and Taoist group, offered to facilitate talks between protesters and the government.

Taoists, Buddhists

“Traditional Chinese religions -- Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism -- are more submissive to the government,” said Kung, the divinity school professor. “Historically speaking, they do not play a very active role in political things.”

Those religions have a vested interest in the status quo because they’ve benefited from Chinese control, according to a paper by Kwong Chun-wah, at Hong Kong Baptist Theological Seminary. After the handover, the city’s central government-backed leaders made Buddha’s birthday a holiday and allowed Taoists to officiate weddings.

Those moves reversed decades of official favor for Christianity. Under British rule, churches were given control of nearly half of the public schools after the government initiated compulsory primary and secondary education in the wake of 1967 riots, Kung said.

Catholic Schools

Generations like Tam and his cohort of temple guardians, grew up in religious academic institutions. Now, 43 percent of secondary and primary schools are run by churches, Kung said. The government says Protestant and Catholic organizations run 900 primary and secondary schools.

Many of the churches here have ties to underground churches in the mainland and worry that the Communist Party’s growing influence in Hong Kong could eventually endanger their religious freedom.

“The Catholics have to be pro-democratic,” said Beatrice Leung, a nun who has studied Catholicism in China and is now based in Taiwan. “Not because they really like to be involved in politics, but because they would like to use democracy as protection for religious freedom.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...-h-k-protests-in-test-of-china-s-control.html

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you only fear God, you have nothing else to fear!!

Try it. Starts to fear God today! Seek Jesus Christ!!