• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

aliens are working for the u.s. government

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't ex-president Ronald Reagan once say "They (aliens) are amongst us?."

Cheers!

this chap is definitely an alien....

image.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you delete this thread? You're putting my life in danger, you know that or not?

Area51

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't ex-president Ronald Reagan once say "They (aliens) are amongst us?."

Cheers!

http://www.examiner.com/article/are...-video-ufos-are-real-aliens-have-federal-jobs

and some of them are over 250 years old, and some have "died" while on u.s. gov assignments. and their space and time travel craft is 38 feet in diameter. no wonder my faster-than-light-speed event horizon spaceship project keeps eluding me from success. it's too wide at 69 feet (to house the ever increasing obesity of americans). :p

Rubbish. Area 51 is a hoax. No u will have to Google for it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dying scientist who worked at area 51 reveals photos he took of aliens during captivity. some had face paintings or what seemed like facial decor. they definitely looked like short-arsed prime miniatures resembling sinkie zombies.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aliens would live to visit sg as she's extremely friendly to foreign talents, especially from another time and space. they would be better off working for the pap than uncle sam. :p

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 187

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once they taste the char kwey teow, they'd stay and won't even phone home anymore. Si bei tok kong one!

Cheers!

aliens would live to visit sg as she's extremely friendly to foreign talents, especially from another time and space. they would be better off working for the pap than uncle sam. :p

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What new, we also have aliens in sinkapore.

http://www.examiner.com/article/are...-video-ufos-are-real-aliens-have-federal-jobs

and some of them are over 250 years old, and some have "died" while on u.s. gov assignments. and their space and time travel craft is 38 feet in diameter. no wonder my faster-than-light-speed event horizon spaceship project keeps eluding me from success. it's too wide at 69 feet (to house the ever increasing obesity of americans). :p

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With looks like that, how to blend into the human race? This old man must be nuts.