• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Only Capable of Bullying Singaporeans

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He lost to Najib at the Hague

LHL has no answer when Joko Widodo forced a Singapore aircraft to land in Indonesia and SG had to pay $6300 to Indonesia. Will SG lose the FIR to Indonesia eventually? LHL must understand international law and relations. Applying for approval to fly into Indonesian airspace doesn't mean that you are allowed to fly into their airspace when approval has not yet been granted. SG has been doing it in the past doesn't mean that it can do it under Joko. LHL faces a new president and new challenges. Let us see whether lhl is able to stand up to the new challenges

LHL was so fierce when tackling WP, RN and HHH. What happened when LHL faced Malaysia and Indonesia under International Law? LHL is chicken!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as you can see, bullying is extremely rampant in sg. 94.7% of students out of a sample size of 4000 responded that they have been bullied. that's symptomatic of a society where bullying is a way of life. no wonder everything that the pm does, good or bad, you kpkb about bullying. complaining and bullying others into submission to agree with your opinion is part of your dna. :rolleyes:

http://cabcy.org.sg/?page_id=2333

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as you can see, bullying is extremely rampant in sg. 94.7% of students out of a sample size of 4000 responded that they have been bullied. that's symptomatic of a society where bullying is a way of life. no wonder everything that the pm does, good or bad, you kpkb about bullying. complaining and bullying others into submission to agree with your opinion is part of your dna. :rolleyes:

LHL has no substance and cant stand up to others when we have a fair and impartial jury. LHL can only survive when the jury/judge is under his control.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad tree grows bad fruit and bad mentor LKY produce bad apprentice. Does a born leader need to be an apprentice first?

Good leaders are born and so are heroes born during 患乱出英雄, and also during the time when a country is switching over 和久必分 分久必和 (三国演义)。

Your CPF money begin with 分久必和 where everyone chip in deposit their hard earned money to 必和 after a long separation 分久,and now going to end of 和久必分 where everyone want their deposited money 和久$$ back, with interest, and time to call leave 必分 (disperse).

Is it time to 和久必分 your CPF money?

Would you go the way to support HH and RN cause?

Matthew 7:16-20

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

He lost to Najib at the Hague

LHL has no answer when Joko Widodo forced a Singapore aircraft to land in Indonesia and SG had to pay $6300 to Indonesia. Will SG lose the FIR to Indonesia eventually? LHL must understand international law and relations. Applying for approval to fly into Indonesian airspace doesn't mean that you are allowed to fly into their airspace when approval has not yet been granted. SG has been doing it in the past doesn't mean that it can do it under Joko. LHL faces a new president and new challenges. Let us see whether lhl is able to stand up to the new challenges

LHL was so fierce when tackling WP, RN and HHH. What happened when LHL faced Malaysia and Indonesia under International Law? LHL is chicken!

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bad tree grows bad fruit and bad mentor LKY produce bad apprentice. Does a born leader need to be an apprentice first?

Good leaders are born and so are heroes born during 患乱出英雄, and also during the time when a country is switching over 和久必分 分久必和 (三国演义)。

True leaders don't have to follow others. They are able to lead because they are true leaders and because of their vision and mission.

Sad that we don't see that in our world's highest paid lhl. He is a bully and pariah

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True leaders don't have to follow others. They are able to lead because they are true leaders and because of their vision and mission.

Sad that we don't see that in our world's highest paid lhl. He is a bully and pariah

"pariah" I differ, born with a titanium spoon in his mouth, who has never, ever will taste, pain, poverty & sufferings like the common man, everything is ready made, at his disposal, at his beck & call, 24 hrs/365....how could such a person, not be a BULLY. I am given this privilege, honestly, I would too...& like the Hokkien saying.." gia lot with sit"....walk around with wings...in other words.."strut like a Peacock"...( psst! pink one)...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

To further bully the young soldiers when they report for slavery! 99% are gang rape from the time they enlist. I m the only exception... the 1% who stood up to blind slavery.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"pariah" I differ, born with a titanium spoon in his mouth, who has never, ever will taste, pain, poverty & sufferings like the common man, everything is ready made, at his disposal, at his beck & call, 24 hrs/365....how could such a person, not be a BULLY. I am given this privilege, honestly, I would too...& like the Hokkien saying.." gia lot with sit"....walk around with wings...in other words.."strut like a Peacock"...( psst! pink one)...

pariah not by birth, but pariah by virtue that he doesn't not know human values, decency and human norms such as compassion, empathy, care and love for others

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

The clown prince became a general without much effort but thru familee ties. The officer corps despised him and looked down upon his pedigree!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The clown prince became a general without much effort but thru familee ties. The officer corps despised him and looked down upon his pedigree!

Good for the officer corp to look down and reject Officers like lhl who are unworthy of their ranks

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree. we can see it from his records.

against Mahathir: Mahathir 1, lhl 0
against Joko: Joko 1, lhl 0

I foresee lhl having problems handling joko

against Mahathir: Mahathir 1, lhl 0
against Joko: Joko 1, lhl 0
against Najib: Najib 1, lhl 0 ( Railway land development charges)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking LHL is not a leader. He is a fucking wimp.

you know a wimp when you see one..