• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kan Ni Na Buey Chao Chee Bye

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This is the ultimate phrase of insult in hokkien. Most commonly used by hokkien-speaking chinese males ranging from age 14 to their death and ah lians of all ages.

It's literal meaning is: fuck your mother's smelly pussy.

Why are Hokkiens so vulgar! :eek:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
How does the one who curse this know that the recipient's mother pussy is smelly?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the ultimate phrase of insult in hokkien. Most commonly used by hokkien-speaking chinese males ranging from age 14 to their death and ah lians of all ages.

It's literal meaning is: fuck your mother's smelly pussy.

Why are Hokkiens so vulgar! :eek:

How about the Hakka " dieu ai see foot"...or the Cantonese " Dieu nei, ma for hai"....ha ha ha or they Hainanese ' lu what dieu"...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
How about the Hakka " dieu ai see foot"...or the Cantonese " Dieu nei, ma for hai"....ha ha ha or they Hainanese ' lu what dieu"...

I like the cantonese version better...more refined...Tiu Ne Lou Mou Ko Fantt Lan Hai...:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where the fuck is the KNNBCCB gang? Lai leh...:biggrin:

When I was very young, I use to wonder, why the adults mouth those word, on the CCB, or Chao Hai?....later in life, I discover that, unwashed "abalones"..qualified for those terms....ha ha ha....man!..CCB!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
When I was very young, I use to wonder, why the adults mouth those word, on the CCB, or Chao Hai?....later in life, I discover that, unwashed "abalones"..qualified for those terms....ha ha ha....man!..CCB!

Fungus on CB is white in colour a d cause the CB to be smelly...

jw5

Loyal
They don't know, that's why they are cursing hoping that it will happen. :biggrin:

Oh and bytheway, it's bu and not buey. :wink:

How does the one who curse this know that the recipient's mother pussy is smelly?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
They don't know, that's why they are cursing hoping that it will happen. :biggrin:

Oh and bytheway, it's bu and not buey. :wink:

No leh...everytime i in geylang kopitiam..the old uncle always say buey leh...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
No leh...everytime i in geylang kopitiam..the old uncle always say buey leh...

That's because they say it fast.

Kan means fuck
Nin means your
Laubu means mother
Eh means 的
Chao Chee Bye means smelly vagina

Hope this helps.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Maybe there is another motive for cursing...ie. recipient's mother is a prostitute and hence there is a correlation that the cheebye is smelly...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
That's because they say it fast.

Kan means fuck
Nin means your
Laubu means mother
Eh means 的
Chao Chee Bye means smelly vagina

Hope this helps.

Wapiang! This moderator so learned one...unlike the chee ko pek Raiders...:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
No, that is a different curse: Kan Ni Lau Kway Bu. :biggrin:

Hope this helps. :wink:

Maybe there is another motive for cursing...ie. recipient's mother is a prostitute and hence there is a correlation that the cheebye is smelly...

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always heard my hainanese fren say to his friends "buay lu so mai" I ask him what does that mean he say good morning or night. I said it to my friend they laugh, why ha? may be Boss Sam know!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like the cantonese version better...more refined...Tiu Ne Lou Mou Ko Fantt Lan Hai...:biggrin:
refined cantonese versions r dese ...

炒花蟹 ... fry flower crab ...

骑马过海 ... ride horse cross sea ... (use 台山话 2 pronounce) ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the practice must had been been rampant in fujian province when they imported tongkat ali from south east asia. everybody in xiamen was knnbccb'ing behind closed doors.