• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You can download $115 worth of awesome paid Android apps for free right now

Area51

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can download $115 worth of awesome paid Android apps for free right now

APPS & SOFTWARE $115 Amazon Free Android Apps

UGicleI.jpg

By Chris Smith on Oct 30, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Android fans looking to score some free apps should check out Amazon’s Appstore today, because it’s currently offering users free access to some 40 apps and games that are worth a combined $115. This huge sale ends Saturday though, so you’d better hurry if you want to download them all.

The offer is valid in multiple markets, with Android Police already confirming it’s up in the U.S., Canada, the U.K. France and Australia.

The Android games part of the promotion (available at the source link below) includes titles like Plants vs. Zombies, Fruit Ninja and World of Goo, but also Plex, Boxer Pro, and other premium apps — a full list is available below.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=lp_1022...,n:!2492217011,n:10221878011&sort=review-rank

ai.type Keyboard Plus
Alpha Wave
Amelia and Terror of the Night – Story Book for Kids
BeFunky Photo Editor Pro
Blocky Roads Pro
Boxer Pro
Braveland
Can You Escape – Adventure
CarbsControl – Carb Counter and TrackerDevil’s Attorney
Easy Voice Recorder Pro
Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO
Eufloria HD
Eve of the Genesis
Fruit Ninja
Gods VS Humans – Protect your Kingdom
Hidden Object – Haunted House 2
Human Anatomy Atlas
Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage
Knock-Knock
Lapse It Pro – Time Lapse & Stop Motion Camera – Professional
Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English 5 – Audio Edition
MoneyWiz – Personal Finance
Plants vs. Zombies
Plants vs. Zombies (WiFi Download Only)
Plex
Repix
ScreenDim Full
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode I
Timers4Me & Stopwatch Pro
To-Fu Fury
Toca Town
Trivia Crack (Ad Free)
Unpossible
V for Vampire
Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector’s Edition (Full)(Kindle Tablet Edition)
Weird Park: Scary Tales
World of Goo
XnInstant Camera Pro
Zombie Gunship

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd rather download what I need. Many of the crap apps don't even deserve to take up one byte of storage space. :rolleyes:

The software developers must be quite desperate. :wink: