• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why we call Malaysians Jiu Hu Kias?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We call them Jiu Hu Kias, because they ride motorcycle, jam up the causeway to come work in SG and at the same time criticize SG is a farked up place, with bad food and infested with arrogant Sinkies while Malaysia anytime much better than SG.

Therefore, if you come across anyone who rides a motor to work in SG, jam up the causeway and condemn SG, then he is a jiu hu kia. Wont be siam kia, In Tor Kia or In Ni Kia.. confirm its Jiu Hu Kia. :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We call them Jiu Hu Kias, because they ride motorcycle, jam up the causeway to come work in SG and at the same time criticize SG is a farked up place, with bad food and infested with arrogant Sinkies while Malaysia anytime much better than SG.

Therefore, if you come across anyone who rides a motor to work in SG, jam up the causeway and condemn SG, then he is a jiu hu kia. Wont be siam kia, In Tor Kia or In Ni Kia.. confirm its Jiu Hu Kia. :p

But they forget to tell you, they make money here, spend most of it back home..build homes, educate children & become millionaires, like some of the Jiu Hu Kia Ministers we have!...back in Matland...they would not even get a chance..maybe a representative of a certain place, in Pulau Tikus or maybe, a tiny place in Yong Peng... heh heh heh

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 251

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Jiuhu kias were once the FTs of Singapore.

They were the production operators in the many factories in Jurong in the 70s.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
So what is kiao-tor? Kiao-tor also
from malaysia right?

kiao tor is literal meaning of digging/stirring the dirt, sublimal derogatory meaning of their skin colour, the uncivilised way of their lifestyle and/or the lowly work they do.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway...most sinkie chinese are from Jiu Hu lah...

My grandfather came from Terng Sua to Jiu Hu and settle in Pahang's Temeroh.
They work in Rubber plantations...
In 1949 when communist Mao won against KMT ... there was so much nationalistic feeling and my grandfather return to Terng Sua. Bad move...that is the last you see of him.

Terng Sua = China
Literally translated = Long Hills....whahahahahaha :biggrin:
LOL proven you are naturalized sinkie calling me one. You are ALWAYS what you accused me to be. So grandfather worked in rubber plantation no wonder so jealous of my mother adopted father’s plantation hahahahaha