• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stuff'd at City Square Mall

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever I visit the City Mall in JB I literally get stuffed with the food there.

The only two food establishment I patronise regularly there, are Lavender & Seasons, selling cakes, breads, confectionery & Moon Cakes during the season, mostly from Lavender. The rest of the eating establishment...including the newer ones...none or rarely.

Used to go to the top floor or counted as 5th floor, where Kopitiam Food Court was, the food by KOPITIAM standard is not bad, used to eat the Malay Nasi Khandar...with the pick your own dishes style...

Recently, after a very long time, not going up to the Food Court, discovered that Kopitiam is closed & is now taken over by a food court called Dapurkita...where you have to pay money for a TOP UP CARD to purchase food...I still have the DAPURKITA top up card...the food there is expensive & damn lousy... "you eat at your own peril"...

I wonder how you get stuffed with food there? Jalan Ah Fook has better choices...though the choices are now shrinking..due to urban renewal...:rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..I wonder how you get stuffed with food there? Jalan Ah Fook has better choices...though the choices are now shrinking..due to urban renewal...:rolleyes:

The portion of the soto is large especially when they include beehoon in the soto.

I also often eat at the Indonesian restaurant on the 2nd or 3rd floor that sells smashed chicken, I think the place is called Penyet Ayam ? It is a franchised place that is also available in Spore but it's cheaper over there.
Sometimes I go to the restaurant that is across Secret Recipe at the basement. It is I think selling Taiwanese food?

On each visit I don't stay long & so must have several meals within a couple of hours before returning to Spore. That is more than I normally eat each day & I sometimes bring back stuff from the bakeries there.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The portion of the soto is large especially when they include beehoon in the soto.

I also often eat at the Indonesian restaurant on the 2nd or 3rd floor that sells smashed chicken, I think the place is called Penyet Ayam ? It is a franchised place that is also available in Spore but it's cheaper over there.
Sometimes I go to the restaurant that is across Secret Recipe at the basement. It is I think selling Taiwanese food?

On each visit I don't stay long & so must have several meals within a couple of hours before returning to Spore. That is more than I normally eat each day & I sometimes bring back stuff from the bakeries there.

i see..Tonychat will love all you Jiu Hu lovers...:biggrin: