• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: preganant foreign trash gets knocked down by bus while jaywalking.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She and her unborn spawn died so thank god for 2 less trash with any luck the father will leave too :biggrin:

By Ng Jun Sen,
The New Paper,
Tuesday, Oct 28, 2014

He stood beside the casket holding the body of his late pregnant wife. Mr Nimit Shah, 29, was a picture of devastation - unkempt hair, untrimmed beard and bloodshot eyes from crying over the past week.

Then, he gently placed both hands on her abdomen, thinking about the happy past and what could have been the future. "All the sweet, happy memories. There are no words, there are no words," he told The New Paper.

Last Tuesday, his wife - six months pregnant with their first child - was hit by a double-decker SBS bus near their home at the junction of Bendemeer Road and Whampoa East.

Mrs Payal Shah, 29, was walking home from the family doctor when she was hit at the bus lane at around 3pm. There is a pedestrian bridge about 100m away and a traffic light crossing about 200m away, but she did not use them.

But she was not jaywalking as she had crossed the road at a point where the nearest pedestrian crossing was more than 50m away. During the crash, her head hit the front windshield and her body went under the front of the bus.

A Singapore Civil Defence Force spokesman said she was not trapped by the bus and was carried out on a stretcher. She was taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital unconscious.

Mr Shah, an Indian national who works in IT, said: "I wanted to check what the family doctor had told her because she had complained about pain in her ears. I called her from work. No one picked up."

He tried five more times until a stranger answered and told him to go to Bendemeer Road as his wife had been in an accident. He rushed to the scene, but Mrs Shah was no longer there.

Mr Shah then went to the hospital, where he told the doctors: "She's the priority." The next day, the doctors told him that their child, a boy, was gone. "Please save the mother," he begged them.

On Saturday, they told him that things did not look good for Mrs Shah. She had multiple brain injuries. "Nothing had improved since the accident. We called doctors in other countries.

"They told us we could do nothing. Nothing," he said outside the funeral parlour at Geylang Bahru yesterday. He then broke down in tears, saying: "I made a decision - the hardest decision of my life. I told doctors to turn off her life support."

The couple had made grand plans for after the birth of their son, whom they wanted to raise here before sending him to be schooled in India. A holiday in London was in the pipeline to celebrate his birth. There were also plans to buy a new home here.

They had met in an arranged marriage in 2008 in their hometown in Vadodara, in Gujarat, India. Said Mr Shah: "She was nice, honest and trustworthy." In 2011, they came to Singapore to work and settled into their rented home at Block 43, Bendemeer Road.

She worked as a restaurant manager before switching jobs to become a service consultant. In May, they found out she was pregnant. "We were just starting our life. With the child and our jobs, this were our happiest moments."

He said softly: "It's all gone now. I've been robbed of my happiness." He plans to take his wife's body back to their hometown to be buried. "I still haven't decided what to do after that," he said.

Mr Shah said his wife did not use the overhead bridge as she would have to go a long way. "We always crossed over there (where the accident happened), just like so many people. I didn't think it would be risky."

A police spokesman said Mrs Shah's death has been classified as unnatural and is under investigation. No one has been arrested.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Guess the race: preganant foreign trash gets knocked down by bus while jaywalking

In china, the blame on accidents lies with the larger vehicle. Pregnant women should not be made to walk long distances just to cross the road. The bus should stop and allow her to do this.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race: preganant foreign trash gets knocked down by bus while jaywalking

In china, the blame on accidents lies with the larger vehicle. Pregnant women should not be made to walk long distances just to cross the road. The bus should stop and allow her to do this.

Case under investigation but no one arrested means bus driver most likely to be let off. She didnt use the overhead bridge or the crossing but somehow isn't called jay walking well whatever you take the risk of being knocked down by a vehicle. Why should the bus stop and let her cross? It's going to risk an accident for the bus you tard. What's the point of the bridge and the crossing?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what u mean she thought she was a sacred cow?in that case shouldnt court rule it as a case of bovine cide?

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No picture & name of the bus driver so probably a foreign talent was involved. Therefore don't expect anyone to be punished the dead jaywalker or bus driver.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No picture & name of the bus driver so probably a foreign talent was involved. Therefore don't expect anyone to be punished the dead jaywalker or bus driver.

nowadays the bus driver driving damn fierce,always jerking and shuddering and the acceleration and deceleration is crazy,not to mention the rounding of corners.....its like machiam all the bus drivers are trained by a ah tiong tokyo drift racer.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"unborn son to be educated in India......"

means no national service, no citizenship aspirations......

So why are we importing these foreigners?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

educating him here would turn him into a useless sinkie.only winners come from India.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rather unkind of me, but for the greater good, I'll agree with Jah for the first time.
Two less, and one more to go.

If the govt doesn't stop them, time for divine intervention.

STORM88

Alfrescian
Loyal

At any pedestrian crossing, all drivers have to be more alert for jay walkers, elderly slow walking and kids dashing across.
I know she may be jaywalking but that doesn't mean the driver can close his eyes and drive forward !

Recent court cases it seems that all drivers convicted of careless driving, not attentive and caused a death - will be given a short jail term and ban from driving.

In this case, 2 lives was lost. I bet the driver will be going to jail.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Case under investigation but no one arrested means bus driver most likely to be let off. She didnt use the overhead bridge or the crossing but somehow isn't called jay walking well whatever you take the risk of being knocked down by a vehicle. Why should the bus stop and let her cross? It's going to risk an accident for the bus you tard. What's the point of the bridge and the crossing?

u are rite! fully agree with u! :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Why are shitskin foreigners allowed to procreate in Singapore? There should be a law to prevent this from happening.

Tiongs and shitskins should all be sterilized at birth. There are already far too many of them on this earth.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Somehow I dont free sad which suppose to be..... :biggrin: Anyone share the same? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mr Shah said his wife did not use the overhead bridge as she would have to go a long way. "We always crossed over there (where the accident happened), just like so many people. I didn't think it would be risky."

In India, there are no traffic rules. He thought it would be okay to jaywalk. He was wrong. :cool:

[video=youtube;iEIk3RpV6RA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEIk3RpV6RA[/video]

munchlanchau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why are shitskin foreigners allowed to procreate in Singapore? There should be a law to prevent this from happening.

Tiongs and shitskins should all be sterilized at birth. There are already far too many of them on this earth.

Shitskins will do. Leave the Tiongs alone.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The couple had made grand plans for after the birth of their son, whom they wanted to raise here before sending him to be schooled in India. A holiday in London was in the pipeline to celebrate his birth. There were also plans to buy a new home here.

Read the devious cunning plans of this Chao Pundek.. Obviously he is just here to milk the benefits of being a foreign trash to take advantage of the PAP's Pro foreigner policies.. Do I feel sad for this foreign Pundek? Nah!!! Good riddance to bad rubbish..

Agree with Bro Kingrant.. Kudos to the timely Divine Intervention which came in a form of a Volvo Double Decker Bus..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

04_44.jpg

He looks like a prata seller, not IT worker. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The accident, so 'sad' had just got rid of one or two or three?!:rolleyes:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Evil!!! So happy people died?