• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tim cook: "i am proud to be gay"

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder there are no more in innovation left. Only the truly heterosexual Steve Jobs can innovate!

This gay lord is just reaping from Steve Jobs success!!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gays are more meticulous and detail-oriented. They also know how to think outside of the box.

Of course you have to be meticulous and think out of the box. You have to be very careful when you go inside the assholes laden with smelly and bacterial waste. Also must find other sources of entry since the normal entry is not available or prohibited!!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax, we have a gay prime minister too.

lhlwell.jpg

Apple got Tim Cook, we got Pinkie and Mudland got Anwar. Happy??

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder there are no more in innovation left. Only the truly heterosexual Steve Jobs can innovate!

This gay lord is just reaping from Steve Jobs success!!

pls lor... jobs is only interested in short small dicks. this guy knows a good schlong when he pick the i6.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: So all who use Apple products are gay supporters lah! :biggrin: Iphone, Ipad, etc...

Have you heard of the metrosexual male:confused:

Metrosexual is a portmanteau, derived from metropolitan and heterosexual, coined in 1994 describing a man who is especially meticulous about his grooming and appearance, typically spending a significant amount of time and money on shopping as part of this.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope apple release a new line of gay phones soon,with ringtones starring Boy George and the Culture Club,a siri voice starring the gay teacher Mr garrison from south park and screensavers of Pinky Lee swimming and frolicking with gay dolphins and gentle dolphin sex sounds to help u sleep at night.

ill be the first one to buy it in Singapore.

[video=youtube;2nXGPZaTKik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik[/video]

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally it's the start of the death of Apple. A man so concern about his sexual orientation can't be a visionary like Steve Job.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Finally it's the start of the death of Apple. A man so concern about his sexual orientation can't be a visionary like Steve Job.

On the contrary my friend, this is a new awakening, a new era, a new beginning for Apple.

People are coming out of their closets.

More creativity is in the making . . . . . . this spells the end of Samsung and the Chinese copies, mark my words.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary my friend, this is a new awakening, a new era, a new beginning for Apple.

More creativity is in the making . . . . . . this spells the end of Samsung and the Chinese copies, mark my words.

Samsung just can't do software right. After so many years Touchwiz is still a piece of shit. :rolleyes:

China... just forget about it. The land of gutter oil and shanzhai counterfeit food, drugs, handbags, zoo animals and hymens. :biggrin:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok, for the fun of it, let's bring out this thread this time next year to see if I am wrong.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gone case liao. The best they could come up with after steve jobs is a wastepaper bin and a toy watch.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Samsung just can't do software right. After so many years Touchwiz is still a piece of shit. :rolleyes:

China... just forget about it. The land of gutter oil and shanzhai counterfeit food, drugs, handbags, zoo animals and hymens. :biggrin:

At the end of the day there is always market for high end and market for low end products. Each need to know where it stands and excel in it.