• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apple Pay - Anyone here tried

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Has anyone tried the Apple Pay function? How is it? Please share.

ShaoKahn

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Si kapo mai keke lah....

Later some clones will appear with smear campaign and then u can congratulate your peers via social media for a job well done. :biggrin:

Consider your PAP IB to be lucky that i let swissbank and skponggol off for smearing opposition and bringing Occupy Central into sinkie politics. You see i don't have to deduct their points at all. With my already stabilize new army in place, i can fuck them daily without getting bans or be nasty if i don't give a fuck to bans. Your moronic PAP IB didn't think of this in the beginning that i can beat them at their own game. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Si kapo mai keke lah....

Later some clones will appear with smear campaign and then u can congratulate your peers via social media for a job well done. :biggrin:

Consider your PAP IB to be lucky that i let swissbank and skponggol off for smearing opposition and bringing Occupy Central into sinkie politics. You see i don't have to deduct their points at all. With my already stabilize new army in place, i can fuck them daily without getting bans or be nasty if i don't give a fuck to bans. Your moronic PAP IB didn't think of this in the beginning that i can beat them at their own game. :biggrin:

Your language sibei Chim leh...Kong smlj huh? :biggrin:

Dante

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you say Kup Poh is PAP IB leh? :*:

"Your PAP IB" is not direct leh... He can be a PAP supporter. :biggrin:

Their civil serpents, supporters are all selfish. Because Russia, China, North Korea, Vietnam... has business dealings with the PAP, not only do u not see negative postings about these countries (for it has to be done by my newsfeeder clones). Their IB clones have been for years on bashing and smear campaign at America and her allies.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
"Your PAP IB" is not direct leh... He can be a PAP supporter. :biggrin:

Their civil serpents, supporters are all selfish. Because Russia, China, North Korea, Vietnam... has business dealings with the PAP, not only do u not see negative postings about these countries (for it has to be done by my newsfeeder clones). Their IB clones have been for years on bashing and smear campaign at America and her allies.

Your analysis sibei chim...limpei liak bo que...:*: