• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy who smoked E-cigarette on bus is at it again -- this time posing with gang sign

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guy who smoked E-cigarette on bus is at it again -- this time posing with gang sign on Police bike
Posted on 29 October 2014 | 28,618 views | 43 comments

More Sharing Services

The man who brazenly bragged about smoking an electronic cigarette on a public bus is now seen posing with a gang sign while sitting on a Police vehicle.

Stomper Joseph had come across these latest photos of the man online and voiced disapproval over his behavior.

Earlier in October, Stomper E saw a picture of the same man smoking an electronic cigarette -- an item that is banned in Singapore.

The man had posted the photo on his Facebook account and said that Singaporeans should be 'kiasu' about such things.

Said Stomper Joseph:

"I came across the recent viral article regarding the 'E-cigarette guy' who smoked in the bus. I was browsing through his pictures and found these.

"In the photos' comments, people said that he was displaying a gang logo while sitting on a police motorcycle.

"He's too brazen!"

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...t-it-again-this-time-posing-with-gang-sign-on

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Guy who smoked E-cigarette on bus is at it again -- this time posing with gang si

Tis also want to make noise, where got hope for Shittypore. PAP will rule till kingdom come.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: Guy who smoked E-cigarette on bus is at it again -- this time posing with gang si

maximum restraint by police...nothing will happen

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pinky%20finger.jpg

Singapore most notorious gang sign

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

just an issue of farktard carrying E-ciggie versus farktards carrying gun

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is the issue? I vape here all the time even in office. It's not burning, get over it, you might as well ban electric kettle.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can pay him a visit at bk eating house along circular road. He sells economy rice...

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Could be 25kia hand sign :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pinky%20finger.jpg

Singapore most notorious gang sign

This is gang sign? This is what I do when I dig my nose and then bring out my little finger to take a closer look at the peesai.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So what is the PAP govt's stance on e-cigs? Can smoke but cannot sell, same as chewing gum? Or totally ban, like anal sex?

Will the relevant authorLEEties please clarLEEfy? :confused:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't smoke but I don't mind if somebody who smoke e-cig to sit next to me as it does not stink like normal cigarettes. you go home with no cigarette smell.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There is totally nothing wrong in smoking e-ciga... only Sinkies make a big fuss about it..

If the govt banned it, it does not mean it is justifiable..

carry on smoking and fuck care the PAP shit.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What's the big fuss? It's just an e-cigarette, for Christ's sake! E-cigs have been shown to be safer and more environmentally friendly than tobacco cigs. It's just that the govt is not getting any revenues from them, hence the ban.

Sinkies are the despair of me.:rolleyes:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

got one time a fren show me his 21 hand sign and i show him back mine 11 hand sign..double middle fingers

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

So what is the PAP govt's stance on e-cigs? Can smoke but cannot sell, same as chewing gum? Or totally ban, like anal sex?

Will the relevant authorLEEties please clarLEEfy? :confused:

Total ban, one of the first to do actually.