• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many real estate agents turn to becoming part-time hawkers, taxi drivers

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only useless losers became house agents.
they are slightly high class beggars .
or just call them ki chia.

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most hawkers and taxi drivers provide more value than real estate agents. :wink:

Also, most hawkers and taxi drivers provide more value than bank Relationship Managers selling financial products that will most likely lose money in the long run to their unsuspecting privilege/priority banking clients.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are one big loser tua kang yao siu...:rolleyes:

Sorry hor....i told your wife i only had 10 bucks and no change to give her the 2 bucks for her to get home and cook dinner after your hard day driving taxi....

Fuck you chao chee bye tam bye kia

If you cannot satisfy your wife with your cauliflower diseased ridden mushroom sized cock...dont come and gan me understand? Not happy...... please tell your wife to stop opening her legs to buy cock cream for you to stop your itch!

Hahahahaha

Fuck you!

Attachments

• 18216888767c31a2bb3c8d6da7269cc9eefbb24f.jpg
    18216888767c31a2bb3c8d6da7269cc9eefbb24f.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 120

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your this kind of simi looting prop agents story has many variations in different forums, imaginary retarded fool...!:biggrin:

Sorry hor....i told your wife i only had 10 bucks and no change to give her the 2 bucks for her to get home and cook dinner after your hard day driving taxi....

Fuck you chao chee bye tam bye kia

If you cannot satisfy your wife with your cauliflower diseased ridden mushroom sized cock...dont come and gan me understand? Not happy...... please tell your wife to stop opening her legs to buy cock cream for you to stop your itch!

Hahahahaha

Fuck you!