• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Starbucks Pinoy Manager at east coast branch keeps gifts meant for customers

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...anch-keeps-gifts-meant-customers-4860958.html

Starbucks Pinoy Manager at east coast branch keeps gifts meant for customers
<!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized.Click to view original image

Summary

Starbucks Pinoy manager at east coast branch keeps gift items for herself.

2. Tells customers its fully redeemed when its meant for them.

3. Instead, gives them to her Pinoy "Kabayas".

4. Wonder what other free items she has been giving to her khakis all these while?

FUKU LEE 1 2 3!

HUAT AH!

Update

I saw some of you post on Starbucks Facebook page. And some of you have your post deleted.

2. The Starbucks Facebook Admin is a [SIZE=+7]PINOY[/SIZE].

3. So lan lan suck thumb lor.

FUKU LEE 3 2 1!

HUAT AH!

<!-- / message -->
  • http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/vbseo/resources/images/forum/hwzlike_like.png
focus1974 likes this.

<!-- edit note -->
Last edited by lin.ci84; Yesterday at 08:29 PM..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm a gold member with starbucks spending onwards of about $200 on coffee and pastry per month. i get rewards all the time, but i don't collect my rewards and instead give them to the hardworking baristas behind the counter. the baristas typically don't keep them as they have their own favorite keepsakes. only 3rd world desperadoes will salivate over cheap rewards and freebies. can't blame them. :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm a gold member with starbucks spending onwards of about $200 on coffee and pastry per month. i get rewards all the time, but i don't collect my rewards and instead give them to the hardworking baristas behind the counter. the baristas typically don't keep them as they have their own favorite keepsakes. only 3rd world desperadoes will salivate over cheap rewards and freebies. can't blame them. :rolleyes:

People who go to Starbucks are fucktards...I congratulate this pinoy on her ingenuity and integrity to screw those who deserve it especially sinkies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
newest-header1200e.jpg

http://philippinefailblog.com/yes-you-really-are-insignificant/

This story is just another example of how double-standards are applied to foreigners. A Filipino on Filipino crime of this degree wouldn’t have made national television for a week straight, not even a day I think. On a lower level, I see Filipinos break the law all the time, and when they get caught it’s just a slap on the wrist. When a foreigner breaks the law here it turns into one hell of a process to get out of it. Take a minor traffic violation for an example, it seems as though the PNP are out there to look for foreigners to bust with a crime, for the purpose of financial gain of course (bribe). This story is just on a larger scale, and in order for the Philippine governement (or the tranny’s family) to get all what they want from that Marine and/or his government, they must destroy America’s credibility by televising it daily until they come to an amicable settlement, which most likely means being financially compensated with a bullshit apology.

Must we remind ourselves about story of that Filipino security guard who killed that European because he got fired? I never heard about making headline news. When a Filipino commits an offense, their problems are practically swept under the carpet, but when an outsider picks on them, it gets talked about for days and weeks. Is this what it means to have Pinoy Pride, to able to point the finger the longest? I find it disgusting to see how much publicity this story is getting, despite the many ongoing problems Philippines is facing everyday with their own self-inflicted issues. Philippines makes me sick!