• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Self-proclaimed 'future richest man' Zhang Jian, 26, arrested

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.tnp.sg/news/self-proclaimed-future-richest-man-zhang-jian-26-arrested

<cite>Quote:</cite>Self-proclaimed 'future richest man' Zhang Jian, 26, arrested

Oct 29, 2014 4:03pm

The man who made headlines in July after proclaiming himself the "future richest man in the world" on billboards in Penang has been arrested by Thai police.

Chinese national Zhang Jian was nabbed for allegedly swindling people in China and Malaysia of six billion baht (S$233 million) and three billion baht respectively.

Zhang was running a pyramid scheme known as YSLM, which he had launched in June, when he made the outrageous claim in Malaysia.

The Malaysian Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism Ministry had been investigating YSLM for its links to a get-rich-quick scam before Zhang left for Thailand.

Donated to a temple

Zhang, 26, has reportedly been in Phuket since early August attending a 100-day temporary ordination programme at a temple.

But sources claim he quit half way because the temple was packed with his followers daily and that he attempted to recruit devotees to join YSLM.

It was said that Zhang donated 3.9 million baht to the temple after his company's revenue hit the RM50 billion mark (S$19.4m).

Seized cash

Bangkok newspaper The Nation reported that Bangkok police also arrested Song Miqui, 37, and Wang Wenfang, 29, at a condominium in Pathumwan on Monday and seized cash in various currencies.

The authorities have also seized five Phuket land sale contracts worth 22.3 million baht, two Phuket land title deeds, the 1.5 million baht in Wang's bank account and the suspects' Thai identification cards.

Thai police are still looking for Thais who may have been duped in the scheme.

Sources: The Nation and The Star​

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why nobody asked whether this fucker had hidden his money in stinkapore???

That is a given as all tiong crooks would park their monies here.
My question would be how many sinkies were duped by this tiong and if there is any coverup by vile pappies (very likely).

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why nobody asked whether this fucker had hidden his money in stinkapore???

MAS and our Finance Minister have facilitate the process..by issuing and make it legal tender the $10000 and the $1000 bills denomination which is the world large value denomination for any legal tender notes.

He could have easily carried these across any borders and stash it in our safe boxes here...

They pay lip service and I distrust them when they talk about fighting money laundering.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have zero pity for these people duped into the scheme. It is a MLM, run by PRC national. LOL. This two acronym should have rang lots of bells.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAS and our Finance Minister have facilitate the process..by issuing and make it legal tender the $10000 and the $1000 bills denomination which is the world large value denomination for any legal tender notes.

He could have easily carried these across any borders and stash it in our safe boxes here...

They pay lip service and I distrust them when they talk about fighting money laundering.

"Easily" cuts both ways.... To stash and to track.

KimJongUn

Alfrescian
Loyal
No big deal. Singapore is just of the country that i hide my stash other than China and Russia. Need money laundering tips pm me. :wink:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
No big deal. Singapore is just of the country that i hide my stash other than China and Russia. Need money laundering tips pm me. :wink:

chief,we need more funds to specifically buy supplies:

1) crew sustenance
2) crew entertainment
3) terraforming
4) research and manufacturing
5) amide crystals for the core

time is running out gentlement. if we do not have enough of the above supplies,the mission will terminate.

DefJam

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

'Future richest man in the world' ousted from temple

The Star/Asia News Network Monday, Nov 03, 2014

20140707_zhangjiancutouts_thestar_0.jpg

Self-proclaimed millionaire Zhang Jian left the temple in Thailand, where he was undergoing a 100-day temporary ordination programme, after being reprimanded by an elder monk for persuading other monks to join his get-rich-quick scam.

China Press reported that the Chinese national had also shown off his wealth by bringing 25 bodyguards to serve him and placing a massage chair in his room during his stay at the Wat Charoen Samanakit in Phuket since July.

The 37-year-old Zhang - whose real name is Song Miqiu - left the temple on Sept 9 without completing the programme.

A week later, his assistants took away the massage chair but did not return Zhang's monk's robe to the temple.

Last week, Zhang, his wife Yoyo Wang Wen Fang, 29, and his right-hand man Geng Lian Bao were arrested by the Thai police over the pyramid scheme involving RM900mil (S$352 million) in China, Malaysia and Thailand.

Zhang, who made headlines in the Malaysian media by proclaiming himself as the "future richest man in the world", fled the country after his company Yun Shu Mao - or known as YSLM or CDTUP - was linked to a get-rich-quick scam.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buying Supercar, MLM style...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/euIkkIjL-sI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>