• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has Singapore's property bubble already burst?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aust bank interest rate is above 4%. U must be a bank yourself to borrow at 2.5% from reserve bank. 1-4% is no big deal to the rich sinkies and fts. U wait long long. U guess which will happen first, old bastard LKY meets his maker first or sg property to crash first?

When it crashes, it'll be pretty bad, I suspect, as the government have already propped up 2 previous recessions with more and more foreign labour. Hope LKY will be around to watch PAP get unraveled by our economy then. But it's likely the old man will go first, because he already long past expiry date and one look you also know he one foot into the coffin.

Yeah, that's why I said loan interest rate is 4-7% for the last 15 years in Australia, as their interbank rate is 2.5% to 5%.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When it crashes, it'll be pretty bad, I suspect, as the government have already propped up 2 previous recessions with more and more foreign labour. Hope LKY will be around to watch PAP get unraveled by our economy then. But it's likely the old man will go first, because he already long past expiry date and one look you also know he one foot into the coffin.

Yeah, that's why I said loan interest rate is 4-7% for the last 15 years in Australia, as their interbank rate is 2.5% to 5%.

If u think old bastard will go first, be prepared to wait really loooong looooong. He already look like a corpse with mouth hung open but still alive. Maybe he will outlive you and you jolly well forget about sg property crash.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahha. why get angry at Poomer for speaking the truth? getting hot and flustered over interests rates. how pathetic you can get. you and alot of people are just sitting on a time bomb. tahts what poomer is saying and I agree. you see , I know people in banking and in past few years there has been alot of con men who hatched all these get rich via property speculation . you know those that says buy 5-6 properties with low interests and rent it out and sit and shake legs , everything "rosy" picture. well the truth is alot of idiots are caught now. things in ife are not that easy. they can't sell as there are no buyers and high end properties have already drop 30% at least. low end 10% at least. banks are telling me alot of these loans are behind in payment. usually they give 6 month grace or resructure the loan with higher interests. Now come the interesting part where at least Poomer makes sense. Both his prediction is a certainity come in 1-2 years time. in fact interests rates would definitely go up soon next year and then everything would unravel fast>>higher mortagge>>negative equity>> repo>>auctions>>vicious cycle. Dirty funds from China are drying up and getting transferred out as Xi is clamping on corruption for next 6 years!!!! go to most show rooms and you see empty rooms and desperate prop agents like you talking crap. the MIW are not that stupid after all. they know that's why all these sudden restrictions and refusal to lift them. you knwo what ? You and alot of people of course are in denial and trying to talk up the market. pity it is just amount to a lonely desperate plea. as you know the market is in shits when these useless property agents are becoming hawkers and taxidrivers overnight. not discounting the fact it would get worse as alot of crap news like europe and US still in the dumps . as for me , my risks is zero and and I do not have any mortgage at all as all my prop are paid in full. you know interests rates in singapore are indeed going up when suddenly alot of banks are offering 1.3 to 1.8% for FDs. wahahahh

No. 1 tua kang, not sure if you have low eq to be unable to tell the emotions of others. If u have fully paid up for your prop, it shows you are not a very savvy investor too. Goof luck with waiting for property prices to drop further before you can afford to buy again.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u think old bastard will go first, be prepared to wait really loooong looooong. He already look like a corpse with mouth hung open but still alive. Maybe he will outlive you and you jolly well forget about sg property crash.

I'm in my late 20s, so I got another 60 years or so if I use the average singaporean life expectancy as a gauge. The old man will have to live to 150 if he wants to outlive me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm in my late 20s, so I got another 60 years or so if I use the average singaporean life expectancy as a gauge. The old man will have to live to 150 if he wants to outlive me.

Wah you so greedy want to live until late 80s ah?
Sekali tomorrow another ah tiong Ferrari crash into you while driving.....and you mati instantly

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old bastard LKY quickly die better, relief sinkie taxpayers off the millions pay to him annually to buy diapers.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah you so greedy want to live until late 80s ah?
Sekali tomorrow another ah tiong Ferrari crash into you while driving.....and you mati instantly

CHOY, the ferrari waiting for you la...

To be honest, I don't wanna live till so old, cannot afford to live in Singapore...

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
U never know :biggrin:

problem with assholes like you is that the moment somebody like Poomer post a contrarian view, you cursed him saying LKY might even outlive him when he is in the 20s. it just give lie to the type of nasty negative coward person of whom you really are. how would you feel if poomer said LKY would live longer than you and your family. twhenever somebody proves you wrong you start heckling and talk big but nothing to prove. what wrong with me paying up my properties in full as I have alot of cash from the stock market and other investments. you are just green eyed and sourgrapes. anyway like I said no point talkingcrap. if you are so sure the market would not crash and even go up them go ahead and a few more units and post the caveats and options here. otherwise you are just sourgrapes sitting on a few time bombs with sleepless nights worrying about how to service your mortagages. wahahahahhah. I am very sure aboout this one as I have seen coountless shits like you. all just hot air. even Golden dragon knows probably how credible I am. As for you nobody gives a damn shit. you cursing poomer might just backfire on you. BTW I am not related to poomer.

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. 1 tua kang, not sure if you have low eq to be unable to tell the emotions of others. If u have fully paid up for your prop, it shows you are not a very savvy investor too. Goof luck with waiting for property prices to drop further before you can afford to buy again.

Save on interest not savvy? Are you s-t-u-p-i-d-?:biggrin:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
problem with assholes like you is that the moment somebody like Poomer post a contrarian view, you cursed him saying LKY might even outlive him when he is in the 20s. it just give lie to the type of nasty negative coward person of whom you really are. how would you feel if poomer said LKY would live longer than you and your family. twhenever somebody proves you wrong you start heckling and talk big but nothing to prove. what wrong with me paying up my properties in full as I have alot of cash from the stock market and other investments. you are just green eyed and sourgrapes. anyway like I said no point talkingcrap. if you are so sure the market would not crash and even go up them go ahead and a few more units and post the caveats and options here. otherwise you are just sourgrapes sitting on a few time bombs with sleepless nights worrying about how to service your mortagages. wahahahahhah. I am very sure aboout this one as I have seen coountless shits like you. all just hot air. even Golden dragon knows probably how credible I am. As for you nobody gives a damn shit. you cursing poomer might just backfire on you. BTW I am not related to poomer.

Fuck you lah, may you die REAL soon!
Talk then talk no need to bring in family members.
It just show the kind of negative nasty person you are.
I won't be surprised that LKY outlive me too.

You are a pathetic NUMBER ONE (your nick) TUA PAO SIAN, said last time won't come to this forum again but keeps coming whenever you have a chance to talk down the market.

LKY will also outlive you before you can afford your next property.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Save on less than 2% very savvy without other forms of better returns?

The money smart would take advantage of low interests rate and take loan even if able to pay up in full.
Same logic as why you use your credit card even if you got the cash.
Even the richest do that.
Tua pow sian aint as savvy as he claims to be.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are a pathetic NUMBER ONE (your nick) TUA PAO SIAN, said last time won't come to this forum again but keeps coming whenever you have a chance to talk down the market.

Walau you dare to talk to resident billionaire like this?
Dun forget he is sugar king Robert kuok's Neighbour leh.
He only fly in first class A380s and private jets and hobnobs with the richest of rich.
He is insider mover and shaker.....
We should be grateful he is gracing this forum to impart his great knowledge.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha. useless shits when they cannot do anything, they say fark lah, curse other people etc. please continue to lose your temper. I am very happy you lost yours. in fact you might just get a heart attack or stroke as lost of temper might precipitate it. same to you. as for me I have no loans and no interests to pay. sleep very happy. so what I change my mind and came back to this forum. I specifically did it just to irritate you. like I said in the past, there is NOTHING you can do about it. hahahhahhahahh. this time I am staying away from this forum for good as waste of time although fun screwing you.