• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has Singapore's property bubble already burst?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha. useless shits when they cannot do anything, they say fark lah, curse other people etc. please continue to lose your temper. I am very happy you lost yours. in fact you might just get a heart attack or stroke as lost of temper might precipitate it. same to you. as for me I have no loans and no interests to pay. sleep very happy. so what I change my mind and came back to this forum. I specifically did it just to irritate you. like I said in the past, there is NOTHING you can do about it. hahahhahhahahh. this time I am staying away from this forum for good as waste of time although fun screwing you.

Good morning.
U live a pathetic life if you think you can screw someone with your online existence. Shows that you are a tua pau sian with no better use of your time and money.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walau you dare to talk to resident billionaire like this?
Dun forget he is sugar king Robert kuok's Neighbour leh.
He only fly in first class A380s and private jets and hobnobs with the richest of rich.
He is insider mover and shaker.....
We should be grateful he is gracing this forum to impart his great knowledge.

Lol. Billionaire who uses forum free like the many of us here to sian how rich he is :biggrin:
I bet those with infp subscription are richer than him.
Bring in points like Ebola and terrorism and limited china knowledge to talk down market and what he read in newspapers very great lol.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Market up or down? Ithink its. Zombiefied by the us delaying their QE games.....

In truth the fucking usd is probably near worthless right now but for their nuclear arsenal....

The fucking pap govt lost the plot the minute it failed to rein in the market with higher interest rates .....thats because the fucking ministers and the pap gang were happily gaming the property mkt for their own selfish ends......now that the prices are too high and the sellers are not pressed there is little pressure for prices to move dpwn..... If you asked me...i think this market still needs to correct by another 20 to 30% at the very least......but then again....it might even mean that sinkies might still not be able to afford their own homes.....

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike you, REAL savvy investors will know how to maximise the 2% to grow more money. Unlike you, they don't have to worry about rising interest rates.

I put in Aussie bank account already get over 2% interest rate. Just to share a tip with you on how to get more than paying off sg loan of less than 2% interest.
Your other nick is that number 1 tua PAO sian ah?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
The money smart would take advantage of low interests rate and take loan even if able to pay up in full.
Same logic as why you use your credit card even if you got the cash.
Even the richest do that.
Tua pow sian aint as savvy as he claims to be.

What talking you???

First, you dont have to pay interest on credit card if you settle your bill on time.

Second, not everyone can take a loan. My ex-teacher bought his house with cash because he can't get a loan at his age.

Third, richest do that? Who? You got names? I not like you know many billionaires. I only read about them in newspapers. I read bill gates didnt take a loan to build his mansion. Paul Allen didnt take a loan to build his superyacht. So who is the 'richest' you know take loan to buy property? come on, give me names.

Last, you definition of money smart is just a nice name for 'no money'.

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg
Jus came back fr massage parlour, confirm bubble haven't burst.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I put in Aussie bank account already get over 2% interest rate. Just to share a tip with you on how to get more than paying off sg loan of less than 2% interest.
Your other nick is that number 1 tua PAO sian ah?

So you earn 2% interest! Wow! How does prove that people who pay in full are 'not savvy'?

i have only one nick. I dont play name games. Somehow, my gut feel is that you are more of tua pao sian than numero uno.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you earn 2% interest! Wow! How does prove that people who pay in full are 'not savvy'?

i have only one nick. I dont play name games. Somehow, my gut feel is that you are more of tua pao sian than numero uno.

Tell me. what have I tua pao on?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me. what have I tua pao on?

Nothing. Clearly you are an upright member of society who have bought a property in the last 5 years. I'm sure PAP will ensure that property prices will forever be bullish to protect your investment. Huat ah!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing. Clearly you are an upright member of society who have bought a property in the last 5 years. I'm sure PAP will ensure that property prices will forever be bullish to protect your investment. Huat ah!

Thanks for the reply. I'm still waiting for that stupid cheebye zeebjii to tell me how i am more tua pao than number one tua kang Yao siu.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What talking you???

First, you dont have to pay interest on credit card if you settle your bill on time.

Second, not everyone can take a loan. My ex-teacher bought his house with cash because he can't get a loan at his age.

Third, richest do that? Who? You got names? I not like you know many billionaires. I only read about them in newspapers. I read bill gates didnt take a loan to build his mansion. Paul Allen didnt take a loan to build his superyacht. So who is the 'richest' you know take loan to buy property? come on, give me names.

Last, you definition of money smart is just a nice name for 'no money'.

Agree with you..... buying big items with cash upfront does not mean that one is not money smart.