• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mobile Air thread: Huat ah!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized.Click to view original image

女郎要店家为所买的手机退款,竟拿到一大袋多达1010元的5分1角各种银角,得数钱4小时,警察上门。这起事件昨午2时在森林商业中心手机店Mobile Air发生。读者通报称这家手机店门外一地银角,疑店员和顾客争执而起。记者抵达时见店里柜台上有各种银角,两个女郎埋头数钱。

记者要进入店内了解情况,却受到店员阻止。

其中一名数钱的女郎告诉记者,她是来本地旅行,9月24日和在本地居住的阿姨在这家手机店花了3000元买了一台iPhone 6手机。

更详细报道,可翻阅《联合晚报》。

Lady bought 1 set of iPhone 6 for SG$3000, want refund,
Sim Lim square, Mobile Air Pte Ltd XIA LAN CHAO AH BENG shop staff buay song, purposely use all 5 cents, 10 cents coins to refund total of $1010 to customers. Caused big commotion for nearly 4 hours, police officers was there as well.
(newspaper didn't specify the exact reason for the refund, but most definitely is related to the $3K iPhone 6 purchase)

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: sim lim shop refunds customer 1k in 5 and 10 cents

Take the money and hire some 'commandos' to set fire to the shop.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

她是来本地旅行, cho kway say cho kway, 旅行 my Lanjiao. . :oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Serves the gian png woman right for doing business with the blacklisted shops of SLS.

$3K for an iPhone 6? LOL!

belnibone

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

其中一名数钱的女郎告诉记者,她是来本地旅行,9月24日和在本地居住的阿姨在这家手机店花了3000元买了一台iPhone 6手机。

Is that the picture of the lady at the bottom right? She looks like she is capable of swallowing all the coins without any problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why the fuck do people still insist on going to SLS?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

week in week out, victim themselves to sim lim slaughterhouse. Toothless tiger CASE king of NATO.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The famous kua simi lanjiao look.

20142910_ln_coin-03.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

week in week out, victim themselves to sim lim slaughterhouse. Toothless tiger CASE king of NATO.

I think CASE also close one eye and pakat with them beforehand. CASE even gives the 'black shops' STARetailer awards. :rolleyes:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of I am not wrong. Its illegal to pay in coins above a certain amount. The law is there to prevent this sort of stunt being played when one pays fines etc to gahmen depts.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of I am not wrong. Its illegal to pay in coins above a certain amount. The law is there to prevent this sort of stunt being played when one pays fines etc to gahmen depts.

Yup it's 2 dollars minimum in 5 and 10 cents but the question is what if it's dealt between 2 ppl and yes technically it's not allowed but will police enforce it?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Since this ah soh is soo rich to pay for the gayphone. She can easily hire a lawyer n broadcast it in cctv etcetc n make life hell for the shopkeeper. Money no object n revenge is sweet.

Yup it's 2 dollars minimum in 5 and 10 cents but the question is what if it's dealt between 2 ppl and yes technically it's not allowed but will police enforce it?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah, but the ah bengs don't care about the laws and the lady is not a govt department. The purpose of this stunt was to humiliate her.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why the fuck do people still insist on going to SLS?

The upper floors for PC parts and peripherals are okay. It's the lower floors for cameras, phones and game consoles that are fucked up.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wonder whether will the lady count the coins? :biggrin:

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just a shop for these crooks to launder their money. You think they give a damn about customer service?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Payments over $2 in coins of denominations 10c or below is not legal tender. This means you have every right not to accept it and to instead demand payment in reasonable denominations.

It is not illegal in the sense that trying to pay in such denominations could land you in jail.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Payments over $2 in coins of denominations 10c or below is not legal tender. This means you have every right not to accept it and to instead demand payment in reasonable denominations.

It is not illegal in the sense that trying to pay in such denominations could land you in jail.

Has anyone been jailed for paying like this? I mean between 2 people or a business which has no connections to the govt.