• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mobile Air thread: Huat ah!

Fellaini

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: *ANOTHER BIG SEGAT* SIMLIM CHAO AH BENG SHOPS THIS TIME CONSPERM DIE. VN guy scam

Zapped, no net change in rep. :wink: :biggrin:

ZqvgXY3.png

That can only come from the forum gay fucktard PAP mole who uses

one set of clones to complain about the PAP in the open forum

another set of clones to bash opposition parties and figures in the open forum

and a keyboard warrior spewing profanities over the reputation system.

See below thread for all the dirty linen from his clones :biggrin:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?183563-OMG!-PAP-IB-ShitFu-self-pwned-LOL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sim lim 'black shop' mobile air laughs at tourist who begs on knees for refund

The gf looks too chio to be a regular Viet girl. Also, are you convinced that the guy is a factory worker? Perhaps this whole thing is a reality show on Viet TV?

I have seen more attractive Viet broads. They have normal executive jobs. :wink:

That was why he was so blinded by pussy that he used half a year's worth of his pay/allowance to buy an iPhone for her, and of all places at SLS.

Men tend to do irrational things to impress women.

Women these days have their own job and money, why not be a 'strong, independent woman' and buy the expensive gadgets with your own money instead of shaming a man to 'prove his love' with his money? :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sim lim 'black shop' mobile air laughs at tourist who begs on knees for refund

Actually am slightly surprised at the reactions from this incident.
Every now and then always got SLS incidents....nothing new.
Also victim kena scammed is a Viet.....going by anti FT wind blowing in Sg now.....the support for victim is very good.
And even though incident dun directly impact those of us who never step into sls....
Perhaps sinkies cant take it anymore and are finally saying enough is enough....down with tyrants and bullies and Down with PAP!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Also victim kena scammed is a Viet.....going by anti FT wind blowing in Sg now.....the support for victim is very good.
And even though incident dun directly impact those of us who never step into sls....
Perhaps sinkies cant take it anymore and are finally saying enough is enough....down with tyrants and bullies and Down with PAP!

It is because of the Viet guy's beta male reaction: crying and kneeling. It was caught on camera and the photos and videos then went viral on social media.

Sinkies are a very sympathetic bunch... remember Huang Na?

Jover Chew had also overplayed his hand, now he is caught in a shitstorm of controversy. :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Is Jover Chew a Young PAP Member...maybe he got Mian Si Jin Pai...:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Winnie towkay neo life very good right? :wink:

1622608_794717230589611_986070527842209626_n.jpg

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Two things got to me:
  • the readiness of Jover and ilk to further humiliate the Viet guy who was already crying
  • the use of 5c and 10c coins to settle the $1000 plus claim.
This reminds me too much of the PAPzis telling its opponents, 'so, I f^^k you up; what can you do?' I'm beginning to do something about the PAPzis, and I'm using Jover as target training.

It is because of the Viet guy's beta male reaction: crying and kneeling. It was caught on camera and the photos and videos then went viral on social media.

Jover Chew had also overplayed his hand, now he is caught in a shitstorm of controversy. :wink:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed. 狗咬狗..

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

PAP bochap. SPF maximum restraint. JOVER CHEW IS CHAMPION GANGSTER!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have an idea. Let's make Halloween masks out of the following people's faces next year:
  • Jover Chew - let's call him 'The Jover'
  • Yang Yin - the YinYang Man (阴阳人)
  • LKY - the Undead.

PAP bochap. SPF maximum restraint. JOVER CHEW IS CHAMPION GANGSTER!

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Economy rice seller demands Sim Lim Square scam shop owner pay $1,000 for cai png war

http://newnation.sg/2014/11/economy...cam-shop-owner-pay-1000-for-cai-png-warranty/

Economy rice seller demands Sim Lim Square scam shop owner pay $1,000 for cai png warranty
Posted on 06 November 2014

The owner of a Sim Lim Square scam shop was asked to pay an additional $1,000 for his lunch at a food court where he ordered economy rice consisting of two meat and one vegetable dish, which normally cost $3.80.
The economy rice seller said he recognised him on the spot and decided to offer him a warranty for his economy rice at a special rate.
Zha Cai Fan, the economy rice seller, said: “I see his face on Internet, sibeh guai lan. He want to play bastard, I play with him.”
“He ordered two meat and one veg, so I charge him $3.80. But before he took his plate of food away, I told him he must pay an extra $1,000 for one-year warranty for the cai png.”
“He damn stunned.”
As he left without buying food, he went to the drink stall to order a can of Coke and he was asked to pay $1.30 for the drink.
But before he could leave, he was asked to pay an additional $1,000 for a cup of ice.
Not only will he have no luck buying food from now on, he might also face similar trouble at his hair dresser.
Jian Tou Fa, the scam shop owner’s hair dresser said: “I know his guai lan face. He every month come here wash and cut hair.”
“Next time he come I charge him $30 normal rate. Then I cut half of his hair.”
“He want to complete the hair cut, must pay another $1,000 for hair cut warranty.”

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: $5000 raised for Viet tourist screwed by SL bengs

It is now $12,000.

This is further proof that the PAP is doing an excellent job and that is why Singaporeans can afford to be so generous towards its poorer neighbors.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wah lan eh......this shows singaporeans are gullible fools and ready to part with their son's university funds and cpf at the slightest sob story or soap opera.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is now $12,000.

This is further proof that the PAP is doing an excellent job and that is why Singaporeans can afford to be so generous towards its poorer neighbors.

exactly, fully agree with u! if Con Hee can get $50,000,000......watafuk is 5K rite?

thanks to Jover, now he will also be getting more business, more people will want to go and buy from him to enjoy public rebate later! it turns out to be a win win situation for all at the end of the day....seller happy, buyer happy, public happy...Majullah! Merdeka! :p :wink:

Last edited:

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Economy rice seller demands Sim Lim Square scam shop owner pay $1,000 for cai png

Serve the asshole right damn guai lan.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Economy rice seller demands Sim Lim Square scam shop owner pay $1,000 for cai png

Zha Cai Fan, the economy rice seller

You twits do know that newnation.sg is a satire site, right? It's like The Onion.

Just making sure.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now everyone back in his Viet kampung get get a brand new iPhone.

iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb. No contract and unlocked. With free case.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now everyone back in his Viet kampung get get a brand new iPhone.

iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb. No contract and unlocked. With free case.

he tell everybody singapore is good place to make a living,just need to kneel down and cry can earn 70 months salary.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually am slightly surprised at the reactions from this incident. Every now and then always got SLS incidents....nothing new. Also victim kena scammed is a Viet.....going by anti FT wind blowing in Sg now.....the support for victim is very good. And even though incident dun directly impact those of us who never step into sls.... Perhaps sinkies cant take it anymore and are finally saying enough is enough....down with tyrants and bullies and Down with PAP!

You are right. Usually when foreign trash kana screwed we heck care. But this time they cheat a man who earns only $200 per month. That is too much!