• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mobile Air thread: Huat ah!

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: *ANOTHER BIG SEGAT* SIMLIM CHAO AH BENG SHOPS THIS TIME CONSPERM DIE. VN guy scam

winner you call yourself winner..u winner at wat? fucking your mother puki with satay sticks?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: *ANOTHER BIG SEGAT* SIMLIM CHAO AH BENG SHOPS THIS TIME CONSPERM DIE. VN guy scam

winner you call yourself winner..u winner at wat? fucking your mother puki with satay sticks?
Until you dare to come for a meet up, otherwise, I'll just write you off as a no-balls bastard. Your father should also be of the same breed I guess.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

oi winner u mak puki fucking bastard..why use stun gun only? get an AK47 lah u mental sick fuck kepala butoh lah lu

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

want to meet ah? come over lah now i wait for you outside north point mcdonald. make sure u bring all 3 of your mothers vibrators...i will shove 1 down your throat..1 up your arse and the last 1 i will use it to bash your fucking brains out and cure u of your brain damage once and for all

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

oi winner u mak puki fucking bastard..why use stun gun only? get an AK47 lah u mental sick fuck kepala butoh lah lu
Oh you are such a loser indeed. Before, you doubted I have any stun guns and when I proved to you with pictures, now you ask me "why use stun gun". Come up with more rhetoric statements and excuses, you ball less idiot. Your knowledge and grasps of the English language is really a disgrace indeed.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh you are such a loser indeed. Before, you doubted I have any stun guns and when I proved to you with pictures, now you ask me "why use stun gun". Come up with more rhetoric statements and excuses, you ball less idiot. Your knowledge and grasps of the English language is really a disgrace indeed.

i already accepted your challenge now siiting outside north point mcdonald waiting for u to show up with your mothers 3 vibrators..now u talk wat cock?

two things can happen to u tonite

1. u go jail for possession of illegal weapons

2. i be nice and beat the shit out of u with your mothers vibrators and force u to crawl along yishun road naked with the vibrators sticking out your arse

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

i already accepted your challenge now siiting outside north point mcdonald waiting for u to show up with your mothers 3 vibrators..now u talk wat cock?

two things can happen to u tonite

1. u go jail for possession of illegal weapons

2. i be nice and beat the shit out of u with your mothers vibrators and force u to crawl along yishun road naked with the vibrators sticking out your arse
No balls say no balls lah. What McDonald? Can't even spell the word "siiting" properly. You think I'm so naive to fall for your no balls trick and waste my petrol going there? Take a picture of your nick against the North Point's McDonald signboard and post it here first lah. Remember, NPNT, you idiot.

Last edited:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

No balls say no balls lah. What McDonald? Can't even spell the word "siiting" properly. You think I'm so naive to fall for your no balls trick and waste my petrol going there? Take a picture of your nick against the North Point's McDonald signboard and post it here first lah. Remember, NPNT, you idiot.

talk so much no balls to come..go and fuck your mothers cheebye with her vibrators lah

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

haha ballsless fucking puki m&d no balls only know how to nitpick on spell typos...want to challenge ppl put down place waited 1 hour for u no balls to show up..then now come up with all kinds of fucking lame excuses for your cowardice

but u also damn lucky u got no balls only know how to play with your mothers cheebye toys..or else u will be paying a visit to a dentist tomor to get new dentures for all your teeth i bashed up

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

go and fuck your mothers chow puki lah u fucking ballsless coward piece of m&d shit

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

eh u fucking ballsless cheebye m&d motherfucker..now still hiding at home shoving your mothers cheebye with her vibrators ??

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many years ago, I'd almost had a fight with a Chow Ah Beng on the ground floor shop. I told him SLS is already very famous for its scamming and cheating cases. He was not happy. I then told him if he ever touch me 1 hair, he'll be sorry for it. Nowadays, I go there with my stun gun in my pocket, just in case I'll need to use it.

SLS bloodsucker retailers have been notorious for cheating and scamming the customers whether foreigners or sinkees.So next time,customers have to go in PPE to protect themselves in the slaughterhouse.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

how come pple still dont come to their senses? you see the penalty is from telco not from these draculas. so if it is true that they overcharged and the penalty is fake, then why no telco step up to say no such penalty?

obviously the true draculas are the telcos, the phone companies, etc. thse shops r no more then just drug mules at best.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how come pple still dont come to their senses? you see the penalty is from telco not from these draculas. so if it is true that they overcharged and the penalty is fake, then why no telco step up to say no such penalty?

obviously the true draculas are the telcos, the phone companies, etc. thse shops r no more then just drug mules at best.

The ah beng shops do more than just 'overcharge'. Sometimes they do a bait and switch and put in fake or spoilt parts without your knowledge. Other times they intimidate or hard sell you into signing up for some warranty or package or buying some other brand.

Telco oligarchy vs retail gangsterism. Totally different.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many years ago, I'd almost had a fight with a Chow Ah Beng on the ground floor shop. I told him SLS is already very famous for its scamming and cheating cases. He was not happy. I then told him if he ever touch me 1 hair, he'll be sorry for it. Nowadays, I go there with my stun gun in my pocket, just in case I'll need to use it.

fuck you ballsless cheebye m&d, from your this 1st message can see very clearly you are nothing but a ballsless coward motherfucker, you must have lost your balls like that Viet guy and kneeled down and begged the ah beng to let you suck his cock in exchange for him not beating the hell out of you. if you really got balls, when he threatened you, you would have challenged him on the spot to a 1 to 1 but instead you run away and go and find your mothers cheebye toy you call it a stun gun and now you admit you carry it with you everywhere you go, this confirms you are not only a ballsless coward piece of shit but also a mentally sick motherfucker

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tourist kneels and begs tearfully for refund at Sim Lim Square shop
Stomp*|*Tue, Nov 04, 2014
SINGAPORE - A Vietnamese tourist was left in tears after a nightmarish ordeal buying an iPhone 6 for his girlfriend at Mobile Air, a shop in Sim Lim Square.

Mobile Air made headlines recently for refunding a woman $1,010 in coins, including one-cents and five-cents coins.

According to a report in Lianhe Zaobao, the Vietnamese tourist was on holiday with his girlfriend in Singapore and, after some research, he found out that there was ready stock of the phone in Sim Lim Square.

The man is reportedly a factory worker with a monthly income of $200 and took months to save up for the phone, which he hopes to give to his girlfriend as a birthday present.

The report stated that he was quoted $950 for the phone at Mobile Air and that he excitedly made payment in cash.

Thinking that it was safe to shop in Singapore, he did not scrutinise the documents closely. He was also not fluent in English.

When he wanted to leave the shop with the phone, staff members from Mobile Air asked if he wanted a warranty package for one or two years. He decided to take the one-year package, thinking that it was complimentary.

To his surprise, he was asked to fork out another $1,500 for the warranty package.

He was told that if he did not pay up, he would not be allowed to leave with the phone.

Not knowing what to do, he knelt down and tearfully begged for a refund.

He said staff members at Mobile Air laughed at him, and that no passers-by were willing to help him.

Mobile Air subsequently agreed to refund him $600, but his girlfriend refused to leave the shop $350 poorer. Staff members at the shop also told her that they will retract their offer of refunding $600 if she called the police.

The girlfriend decided to call the police in the end.

When the police arrived, Mobile Air showed them the signed invoice and offered to refund the couple $70.

Officers from the Consumers Association of Singapore (Case) were called in subsequently and the couple got back a refund of $400.

The tourist said he accepted the $400 refund because he had to return to Vietnam in two days and he was not sure if Case could help him get back a full refund

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bros , why iszzit no solid enforcement action
on Mobile Air by the Govt ?

Who are the owners of Mobile Air ?

Can IRAS Do A Raid On this Shop ?

please advise .

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bros ; what types of Options / enforcement actions can give Mobile Air jialat ahh ??