• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mobile Air thread: Huat ah!

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sim lim 'black shop' mobile air laughs at tourist who begs on knees for refund

lianbeng asked: who is that tua nehneh in red on his right? :confused:

Looks like Claire Chiang. Aged a lot. Even in the past, she only look good from far.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well this nigger jover made a police report after receiving more than 200 harrassment calls from the public which he forwarded to a reporter. I wonder how the police will take action since those calls were made from various members of the public with no connection to one another

“森林黑店”业者周邱仑遭网民人肉搜索,个人资料和照片公诸于世,还遭人恶整订购比萨,他前天下午报警,投诉遭网民骚扰。然而,他把电话转驳到《新报》记者和其他人手机的行为,也受到非议。受访律师表示这已构成骚扰行为,可对他采取法律行动。

Mobile Air前天开始连续两天没有营业。它过去两周涉及数起行销手法不当的案件,在媒体广泛的报道下引起公众高度关注。周邱仑(32岁)在首两起事件发生后仍接 受媒体访问,如常营业。但近日情况越演越烈,他前天不仅得承受网民的讨伐,昨天更有人把印有粗俗文字的T恤丢在Mobile Air的店面。他不胜其扰,前天下午4时许到甘榜爪哇邻里警局报案。

尽管面对公共压力,周邱仑仍处之泰然,他前天把个人手机号码转驳给《新报》记者的手机,致使该记者在五小时内接到200多通骚扰电话。

Now the reporter called telco to cancel the call forwarding then made a police report of her own.
Many police reports flying around.
Call forward cancel so now can resume calling the fucktard

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Otherwise, if poddles ask, just say press wrong number, then just press redial too many times, bec still donch know its wrong numer lor:o

well this nigger jover made a police report after receiving more than 200 harrassment calls from the public which he forwarded to a reporter. I wonder how the police will take action since those calls were made from various members of the public with no connection to one another

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what happen to to the age old SOP of wear mask and squeeze super glue into key hole.:biggrin:

Now the reporter called telco to cancel the call forwarding then made a police report of her own.
Many police reports flying around.
Call forward cancel so now can resume calling the fucktard

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnamese tourist caught in Sim Lim Square scam leaves Singapore
PUBLISHED ON NOV 7, 2014 5:01 PM *5277*848*0*0
PRINT
EMAIL

Entrepreneur Gabriel Kang (right) approached Vietnamese tourist Mr Pham Van Thoai (left) and his three friends at Changi Airport Terminal 3 to surprise him with an iPhone and local delicacies such as kaya, bak kwa and chilli crab sauce. -- PHOTO: GABRIEL KANG

BY AW CHENG WEI AND JALELAH ABU BAKER

SINGAPORE - The Vietnamese tourist who was allegedly cheated of $550 at a mobile phone shop in Sim Lim Square returned to Ho Chi Minh city on Friday.

But not before entrepreneur Gabriel Kang, 37, approached him and his three friends at Changi Airport Terminal 3 to surprise him with an iPhone and local delicacies such as kaya, bak kwa and chilli crab sauce.

While the group accepted the local specialities, they refused the phone despite Mr Kang's insistence, saying it was "a matter of principle".

Mr Pham Van Thoai, a factory worker, who spoke some English, said through a translator: "I don't want to take more than what I lost. I don't deserve it."

At the airport, Mr Kang and Mr Thoai chatted amiably as the Singaporean urged him to accept the phone.

Mr Thoai repeatedly refused, saying that he appreciated the gesture, but could not do so as it was "not right". The hour-long exchange ended at about noon when Mr Thoai went into the departure hall.

Mr Kang is now looking for a buyer for the silver 64GB iPhone 6 that he bought at Mustafa Shopping Centre at 2.30am on Friday. He had bought it at $1,538 - a more expensive price than the usual $1,288 - because time was running out on "Operation Ambush", he said. He found out about Mr Thoai's flight only on Thursday evening and the new iPhone was sold out at most places, he added.

The remaining money will be donated to a charity of Mr Thoai's choosing.

Mr Kang said: "I will make the transfer when I know which charity he decided on. The money will be accountable to the donors."

This was Mr Thoai's second visit to Singapore. He first came here 10 years ago.

The group was supposed to spend a couple of days in Malaysia but changed their plans after the media attention.

Instead, they spent their remaining days in Singapore "doing touristy, but low-key stuff" before their flight yesterday afternoon.

He said: "I decided to come here because I was familiar with the place."

Mr Thoai did not talk about whether he will make another trip to Singapore.

He said: "I'm glad that this episode closed for now. Now I just hope that this matter will not affect my life back in Vietnam or my country's image. That's my priority."

Yaloh, mine is already keyless entry already.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I realised that one of my drinking buddies is a friend of Jover's wife. Got the info from her facebook page (02 mutual friend, including him).

He said he knows her and already a few people are asking him how he knows her and wants her handphone number!!

Hiong hiong man, the CSIs. Jover die liao!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See how unsinkified the Vietnamese guy is? Sinkies think that having money can settle all things.. How pathetic that is.. That is why I stay away from sinkies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I realised that one of my drinking buddies is a friend of Jover's wife. Got the info from her facebook page (02 mutual friend, including him).

He said he knows her and already a few people are asking him how he knows her and wants her handphone number!!

Hiong hiong man, the CSIs. Jover die liao!

We also realised that your wife and mother is the sex partner of one of your PAP master.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
phamvanthoai-gabrielkang0711e_zpse130zssh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Vietnamese tourist and Mobile Air have now become international fame overnight. Even the UK's Daily Mail is carrying this story now.

Like they said in the other forum: Now the whole world will know that in Sinkie Land, not only temples and churches can kneel down, but also at some shops in SLS. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even the ang mohs know Singapore is a 'famous' shopping paradise and tourism hub. :wink:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/t...es-crying-refund-scammed-buying-iPhone-6.html

PhilM, Live in Singapore, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago

Shops in Sim Lim Square are notorious for scamming customers. They tend to do it to tourists in the hope once they have left the country there is little they can do to get their money back. Most common trick is to quote say $1,200 for an item and say $800 for extended warranty, then they will make a "special offer" of only $750 for the item and $400 for the extended warranty. Customer who knows no better thinks he has been given a good deal until later when he finds out the trued price of the item is $350 and the extended warranty is worthless. If they realise they have been cheated whilst still in Singapore people can go to CASE who can almost always get their money back for them.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This viet definitely doesn't sound poor.
After tour sg still planned to tour Msia with 3 friends. Cancelled plan and stayed longer in expensive sg.
10 yrs ago he already visited sg, wouldn't Vietnam be poorer 10 yrs ago?