• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mobile Air thread: Huat ah!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jover Chew's mother says he is a filial son.

to-learn-who-rules-over-you-voltaire.jpeg

it-is-dangerous-to-be-right-when-the-government-is-wrong.jpg

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SINGAPORE - The Sim Lim Square mobile phone shop under fire for the last few weeks over its unsavoury business practices re-opened for business on Friday, after remaining closed for a week to escape media attention.

The shop, Mobile Air, was in the news after its staff tried to give a female customer more than $1,000 in coins as a refund.

It attracted more media attention and online criticism last week, when a Vietnamese tourist, Mr Pham Van Thoai, had to resort to begging on his knees to get a refund from Mobile Air.

On Wednesday, the Consumers Association of Singapore said it had decided to take out an injunction against the business after the company decided not to sign an agreement to stop its unfair practices.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...obile-air-reopens-201411#sthash.qVtqkhKK.dpuf

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is bad. But I suppose the Jover has been emboldened by Mr S Iswaran who came out in support of him and his ilk.

SINGAPORE - The Sim Lim Square mobile phone shop under fire for the last few weeks over its unsavoury business practices re-opened for business on Friday, after remaining closed for a week to escape media attention.

The shop, Mobile Air, was in the news after its staff tried to give a female customer more than $1,000 in coins as a refund.

It attracted more media attention and online criticism last week, when a Vietnamese tourist, Mr Pham Van Thoai, had to resort to begging on his knees to get a refund from Mobile Air.

On Wednesday, the Consumers Association of Singapore said it had decided to take out an injunction against the business after the company decided not to sign an agreement to stop its unfair practices.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...obile-air-reopens-201411#sthash.qVtqkhKK.dpuf

Royahroy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Extremely crude & funny post about getting rid of ah pui errant hp seller Jover C

We must unite, before SG breaks apart. Booyah!

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE - Sim Lim Square shop Mobile Air has a new owner and will reopen under another name, The Straits Times reported.
RELATED STORIES
More stories on the Sim Lim Square saga
The shop has, along with its now former boss Mr Jover Chew, been in the spotlight in recent weeks following reports of negative customer experiences.
Having been closed since last Thursday, Mobile Air's shutters were open today when The Straits Times visited.
But, instead of Mr Chew, a Mr Ricky Lee was seen tending the shop, the English daily broadsheet said.
Mr Lee told the paper that he had bought over the business last week, including all remaining stocks, and has taken over Mr Chew's lease which has about a year left on it.
He added that he will reopen the shop under a different name, HJ Mobile.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...ile-air-reopens-business#sthash.Ekt0pstv.dpuf

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's now reopened as HJ mobile.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized.Click to view original image

“森林黑店”换新老板,32岁的新老板今早受访说:“周邱仑跑路了!”

森林商业中心黑店Mobile Air连续9天没开店,今早终于拉起铁门,两名员工连同另一名男子到场,取下“Mobile Air”招牌。

《新明日报》接获热心公众通报赶抵现场,得知店面已经转手,新老板李先生(32岁)受访时透露,他在上周三租下这家店面,改名为“HJ Mobile”。

他透露,他去年曾在周邱仑名下的另一家手机店JW World工作三四个月,之后离开到勿洛开设泰国餐厅。

他是在几周前听说周邱仑要转卖生意,所以决定接手。

新老板:确保新店不列入黑名单。完整报道,请翻阅14.11.2014《新明日报》。

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard he is still the boss behind the scene. One of my friend spoke to him and he still dam yaa over the whole incident. No sign of remorse. The law cannot touch him.

stardies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Extremely crude & funny post about getting rid of ah pui errant hp seller Jover C

We must unite, before SG breaks apart. Booyah!

united? how? What if I tell you I know a juicy piece of news about jover that no one reported yet, you interested?

Royahroy

Alfrescian
Loyal

united? how? What if I tell you I know a juicy piece of news about jover that no one reported yet, you interested?

Just spit it out. Keep stalling. Maybe you have nothing juicy.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jover Chew call police this time

he should make the police n reporters kneel before him. then i will respect him.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jover Chew call police this time

He is just a conman not mass murderer! Why do you wish him dead?