• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mobile Air thread: Huat ah!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who sells a warranty that cost more than the actual product is a hardcore conman

Useless CASE can only 'warn' him

if true, then got case against PAP for holding back CPF. I dont need to live to 75 and their expensiive warranty. jovery boy is just a minnee pinkie

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This sls scamming shit has been ongoing for many many years mind you same thing occurs in lucky plaza too. People have bad enough.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason the PAPzis have sent out this warning is that they fear that once the people are emboldened, the PAPzis will be next. They've seen what is in store for them, and they don't like what they see.

D

Deleted member 80916

Is Jover related to the other famous Chew ( from Indonesia), who operates the big AMateur Photo Shop , APS ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
image1.jpg

Enjoy.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason the PAPzis have sent out this warning is that they fear that once the people are emboldened, the PAPzis will be next. They've seen what is in store for them, and they don't like what they see.

It scares the shit out of em when they hear Sinkies scream, 'RETURN OUR CPF, RET OUR CPF'.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jover chew's wife: My husband has been hanging out with bad company

[h=1]JOVER CHEW'S MOTHER: JOVER IS A FILIAL SON[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
8 Nov 2014 - 2:21pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

In an interview with Shin Min Daily News on Nov 7, Mobile Air owner Jover Chew's mother broke down in tears over the recent saga of a tourist begging for a refund in Sim Lim Square.
Jover Chew has been the subject of intense internet scrutiny the past few days. His wife, Ms Winnie Koh was also at the receiving end of the public backlash.
Jover Chew's shop became infamous after two recent incidents -- recently refunding a woman $1,010 in coins, which included one-cents and five-cents, and leaving a Vietnamese tourist in tears while kneeling and begging for a refund after buying an iPhone 6.
Like Jover, Ms Koh, 31, also runs a mobile phone business. However, she insists that her shop, J2 Mobile, is not linked to Mobile Air.
Jover Chew's mother, who is in her 60s, runs a cooked food stall in an Ang Mo Kio coffeeshop. She stated that the neighbourhood recognized her son as he would help out at the stall when he was free.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Breaking down in tears, she said she was under immense pressure due to the media exposure, and hoped the saga would blow over. She added that netizens can say whatever they want about the matter.
She reportedly also stated that she pitied her daughter-in-law as she was caught up in the media storm despite being innocent.
Jover Chew's mother mentioned that he is a filial son.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only NBG's wife is qualified to sing that song.

YYY truly believes that his man was not corrupt...only horny.. and she was right; yes must salute her
such true story will make a good script for a movie :cool:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

[h=1]JOVER CHEW'S MOTHER: JOVER IS A FILIAL SON[/h]
Jover Chew's mother, who is in her 60s, runs a cooked food stall in an Ang Mo Kio coffeeshop.......
Jover Chew's mother mentioned that he is a filial son.
Ho say liao, now those still bearing a grudge will go and target her at the AMK coffeeshop.

A filial son? I wonder that was how many eons ago? How would she feel if her so-called "filial son" were to be the victim (aka the Vietnamese tourist) instead? I'm sure she would definitely come out to condemn and say her "filial son" doesn't deserve such treatment from a handphone shop.

If she had shown remorse for her son's behalf and admitted to his bad upbringing, probably I can still give her the benefit of doubt.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

YYY truly believes that his man was not corrupt...only horny.. and she was right; yes must salute her
Sure or not, maybe they are not sleeping in the same room now.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which idiot said he is Indonesian?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

True alpha males will get away with anything. Only loser males must be faithful and loyal.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

True alpha males will get away with anything. Only loser males must be faithful and loyal.

From a secular view.u r a indo hala pig.
u have a broken front tooth n a pig face.
ms yeo is your friend at a muslim church.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ho say liao, now those still bearing a grudge will go and target her at the AMK coffeeshop.

A filial son? I wonder that was how many eons ago? How would she feel if her so-called "filial son" were to be the victim (aka the Vietnamese tourist) instead? I'm sure she would definitely come out to condemn and say her "filial son" doesn't deserve such treatment from a handphone shop.

If she had shown remorse for her son's behalf and admitted to his bad upbringing, probably I can still give her the benefit of doubt.
U bring your stungun to amk to stun her mom.