• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Go-Pro camera reveals sexual harassment faced by women in New York City

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go-Pro camera reveals how a woman walking down New York City gets sexually harassed countless times. And she's just average looking and wearing t-shirt and jeans! Imagine instead if she's a super chiobu wearing super sexy!

[video=youtube;b1XGPvbWn0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
will she get gang raped in shit skin or chink country?

Go-Pro camera reveals how a woman walking down New York City gets sexually harassed countless times. And she's just average looking and wearing t-shirt and jeans! Imagine instead if she's a super chiobu wearing super sexy!

[video=youtube;b1XGPvbWn0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking Boliao. Can i take action against ugly fucks like LWL and Whore Jinx if they walk pass me? My eyes! My eyes! :oIo:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the word "sexually harassed" here is a little too strongly worded, the guys she passed were just being friendly, fresh maybe, hoping to pick her up, and probably hoping for her to reply. I don't see any harassment at all.

Cheers!

Go-Pro camera reveals how a woman walking down New York City gets sexually harassed countless times..........

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
whore jinx n horsey face should go there to boogey china swine

they will be popular

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the word "sexually harassed" here is a little too strongly worded, the guys she passed were just being friendly, fresh maybe, hoping to pick her up, and probably hoping for her to reply. I don't see any harassment at all.

Cheers!

Pls la if she responded to them they would have come unto her. They want to have sex with her.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether she responds or not, its her choice, there are no rules. What I'm saying is that I don't see any sexual harassment. There were no lewd comments/suggestions directed at her, no exposure of genitals, nothing physical. I don't even consider the actions of the people around her cheeky.

Cheers!

Pls la if she responded to them they would have come unto her. They want to have sex with her.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5zU7I7NnB8w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>