• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING - Singapore Aircraft Intercepted by Indonesian Fighters

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was a spy aircraft ...the Indons decided to show MINDEF that they know what the aircraft is up to.

Bet you the Sing Tech will stop flying that route next time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldn't consider those Indonesian planes as fighter jets. the only airbase they have in kalimantan is Supadio at Pontianak. But they fly British Aerospace Hawks, trainer aircraft converted for "fighter". I am surprised the King Air did not fly low and hug the mountains and valleys and evade these Indon "fighters". A quick call to singapore, and the standby unit of F-15SGs will scramble and make mincemeat of these Hawks.

rofl u sure those f-15s would even dare fire on the indon aircraft?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asia/south-east-asia/story/indonesias-president-joko-widodo-criticised-over-appointment-hardlin
JAKARTA (AFP) - Indonesia's reformist new President Joko Widodo has come under fire for appointing a hardline former general as defence minister, with activists saying Wednesday it marks a step backwards for human rights.

Mr Joko, the country's first leader from outside the political and military elites, surprised observers by naming former army chief of staff Ryamizard Ryacudu to his cabinet at the weekend.
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/as...over-appointment-hardlin#sthash.YZFNqICa.dpuf

Menteri291014e.jpg

Indonesia's President Joko Widodo criticised over appointment of hardline defence minister
PUBLISHED ON OCT 29, 2014 1:58 PM

PAP goes hardline on its citizens only...only a pussy and pi~sai to outsiders

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder why only now its been announced or did I miss something? Anyway has Singapore ever force an intruding aircraft down into our airbase before? It really shows who's got real balls.

have.. an escaping viet propeller plane with refugee was forced to land at paya lebar back in the 70s.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was a spy aircraft ...the Indons decided to show MINDEF that they know what the aircraft is up to.

Bet you the Sing Tech will stop flying that route next time.

you salah liaoz... bank accounts and recipients have all changed. new rules, new players. money still change hand.