• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prata eat with Sambal Chili...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nowadays very difficult to find a prata shop that offers sambal chili with prata...

I recall last time at Al Amin along Upper Bukit Timah...they serve prata with sambal chili...damn shiok...

Now all these prata shops no sambal chili liaozzzz....

Where to find one that offer sambal chili with prata huh?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays very difficult to find a prata shop that offers sambal chili with prata...

I recall last time at Al Amin along Upper Bukit Timah...they serve prata with sambal chili...damn shiok...

Bring your own chilli lah! :oIo:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Nowadays also hard to find indian stall that sell indian mee siam. the sweeter version of the malay mee siam, and also got no hum.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go across the causeway. They give fish curry, sambal and dhall in one of those stainless steel plates.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
They used unfresh fish or going to rot or already rotten decay fish
to make fish curry for prata.
u are eating all the parasites bacteria germs living on the fish.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
roti prata with sambal chili very popular in malaysia.when you go JB or KL, should just eat prata. forget about the pau.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Go 2 Tekka mkt , still have ! Malay couple selling . Husband always wear haji cap.

Tried this today....good stuff...finally found...kumsia kumsia....

but hor...their sambal not spicy enuff...also too watery...but overall i rate them 7 to 8 / 10

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ndp-2014-political-prata.gif

LOL! :biggrin: