• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAP Traitor PeeM: I WANT SGs TO BE CONSTANTLY PARANOID FTrash STEAL Coolie Rice Bowl

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And this is the same fxxker who would abuse her power to persecute anyone who threatens one Familee's rule. 60%, please grow a brain if you are still unsure of how to vote in the next GE!

[h=1]PM LEE: I WANT S'POREANS TO CONSTANTLY BE PARANOID ABOUT SOMEONE STEALING THEIR LUNCH[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
29 Oct 2014 - 8:23am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong was speaking at a dialogue session at the Forbes Global CEO Conference on Tuesday evening when he said that he wants Singaporeans to always be paranoid about someone else stealing their lunch.

He explained that this was the mindset needed in order to improve:

"Looking forward beyond the 50th anniversary, I think that is what Singapore needs to do - to be aware, to be paranoid so you always know that somebody can take your lunch away, at the same time have the confidence that I have a good base, I have a strong position and I am determined to do better, and I think that's what we want Singaporeans to think and to feel."

The dialogue session was hosted by Steve Forbes, the Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media LLC who asked PM Lee a wide range of questions about the future and issues such as population and democracy.

PM Lee explained that he hopes he will be able to have the confidence to “push the limits” further in 5 to 10 years from now.

It seems that PM Lee believes he will probably still be in power and still be the PM that so that he will still be able to make such decisions for Singapore in 5 to 10 years’ time.
Speaking also about population growth, PM Lee explained that there are constraints on infrastructure now and overcrowding problems but overall, it was still worth it.

=> Worth it for her rent-seeking Familee and its cronies?

"They came in, well, they put a load on us, I think if we had not brought them in and shut them off, we would have faced other problems. But the infrastructure shortfall was a problem and we have been building houses, we have caught up now, expanding our metro - our train system has not quite caught up, but it is in progress and we are seeing improvements already. So I think the infrastructure problem can be resolved," Mr Lee said.

=> Other problem = No replacement to lost SG votes?

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

During the dialogue, PM Lee also spoke about the regional peace issues such as the ongoing disputes in the South China Sea and the threat of ISIS. He said that if these problems become too big, there will be real problems in Asia and in Singapore.

PM Lee also spoke about how democracy may not always be a guarantee of good governance.

He said "If you look at Singapore, we have elections, we have a parliament, we have an elected government, and yet if you ask whether that is a formula which would automatically yield a good government and a successful country for the next 50 years, nobody can say. It depends on the people, it depends on the values of the society, it depends on the quality of the leaders, and the connection between the leadership and the population.

=> Since SGs have a treacherous leedership now, what should they do?

"So I think each country has to find its own way forward. I don't think there is salvation in saying we need more democracy and that will make these countries prosper. And Hong Kong is just one of the cases in point."

=> HK has a much brighter future than SG going by the performance of the student leaders!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FAP Traitor PeeM: I WANT SGs TO BE CONSTANTLY PARANOID FTrash STEAL Coolie Rice B

Think he can start to be extremely paranoid now as 2016 drawing near, that SOMEBODY can take his lunch away! LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: FAP Traitor PeeM: I WANT SGs TO BE CONSTANTLY PARANOID FTrash STEAL Coolie Rice B

One very basic responsibility of an elected government is to protect its citizens not threaten and induce fear and insecurity in them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One very basic responsibility of an elected government is to protect its citizens not threaten and induce fear and insecurity in them.

60.1% of Sinkies like the irresponsible, condescending treatment from the PAP govt.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is what i call a out of touch prime minister.......people are already paranoid and mass xenophobia and on the brink of rebelling and voting him out and he goes out and tells people to be paranoid?

does this fucker even know what the fuck hes talking about?does he know 40% is very paranoid right now????

DIU LEI LOU MOU HAM KA CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He wants to make others paranoid but he himself cannot tahan. Fuck his Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does Pinky even know what he is asking? Stressed out sinkees will lynch him eventually.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Think he can start to be extremely paranoid now as 2016 drawing near, that SOMEBODY can take his lunch away! LOL

Hahaha... take his lunch? his family is so rich from conveyancy fees they can eat lunches for many many generations!