• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lousy STI

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
have been very busy with work recently, no time to update my thread.

us market, singapore market seem doing fine.
japan recession is not a main issue to world economy.

sti huat to 3500, jia you!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
好,祝你马到成功。。。。。。。。。。。:wink:

have been very busy with work recently, no time to update my thread.

us market, singapore market seem doing fine.
japan recession is not a main issue to world economy.

sti huat to 3500, jia you!

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
semb corp n semb marine, which one will you choose?

semb corp business seem more steady and slowly progress, while semb marine business too volatile, will oil price follow gold trend?

一蹶不振, one way down to hell?

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
semb corp n semb marine, which one will you choose?

semb corp business seem more steady and slowly progress, while semb marine business too volatile, will oil price follow gold trend?

一蹶不振, one way down to hell?

Very true at this point SembCorp is better than SembMarine. SembMarine may be ok to buy closer to $3.

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uvwxyz

any good buy? any view about sti?

STI may go up some more. Many people expected this period to be a bit of a lull but there has been institutional buying. For example OCBC ...yesterday more than 11k lots were done and the shares rose smartly indicating good confidence it this counter.

Not much point to chase these market leader shares up now I think. If have just hold but may not be advisable to buy. Maybe can look at those that have not run up eg GLP and Capitaland but I am sure others have their views if they cared to post.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
krafty, look at his chart, st engineering 3 dollar seem like good buy.

but i think now can start to buy a bit, how do you think?

or based on FA, st engineering still expensive? high PE, debt ratio also not low.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi uvwxyz
No oil cut on OPEC meeting. oil price sink futher

are you going to buy more semb marine.today semb marine sink more than keppel corp.

my semb marine already drop 10%...how do you think?

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi uvwxyz
No oil cut on OPEC meeting. oil price sink futher

are you going to buy more semb marine.today semb marine sink more than keppel corp.

my semb marine already drop 10%...how do you think?

I think i wait for a bit before buying Keppel and/or Sembmarine. Buy now is as they say catching a falling knife. Eventually oil is a precious resource and its price will eventually climb back up.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me at oversea now.
Need to wait next week then can back home check my chart.
see where is the support for semb marine n keppel corp.

Buy these two stock mainly for long term holding.
Dividend yield about 3%++

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
scoop 3 more lot semb marine at 3.14 for long term holding:smile:

dividend yield about 3.25% for my holding if based on 11 cent dividend