• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lousy STI

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UOB and OCBC which bank you prefer?

st engineering good steady company?

DBS research has usually preferred OCBC over UOB. I buy into OCBC beacuse 1 lot costs around 10k whereas UOB costs more than 20k. Maybe next year when they start trading in lots of 100 then can afford to buy UOB. As for ST Engineering I cant really say because I wont buy their shares.

flickr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Blue Monday

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9GMjH1nR0ds?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Breakaway gaps normally occur on Mondays
Frankly they can happen any time if I may say
Generally thee shall keep rule in mind
Not apply with utmost faith to be blind
Glad me took discretionary not mechanical path
Now having made a small bundle time for bath

[video=youtube;h81Ojd3d2rY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY&list=PL3E5B5C98813E8E86&index=2[/video]

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
ocbc is flying high, looks like going to hit 11 soon.

well, st engineering so bad? europe going to have more QE?

what is prospect of st engineering ? no hope?